Sculpting Bust

Brien

I did a search and did not find anything about this. I have seen some people sculpt helmets on what looks like rigid foam busts. Where can I find something like this as I do not have the time or help to do a full head lifecast on myself. Any help you can give me would be great.

Brien

hi pal.

check out monstermakers.com ( i think thats the web address) if not google it.

good luck

<div class='quotetop'>(Brien @ Nov 20 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]1361925[/snapback]</div>
I did a search and did not find anything about this. I have seen some people sculpt helmets on what looks like rigid foam busts. Where can I find something like this as I do not have the time or help to do a full head lifecast on myself. Any help you can give me would be great.

Brien
[/b]

Hey, Brien, I PMed you some info, don't know if it will help, I misread your post and thought you were asking advice on sculpting armatures. Apparently I'm still half asleep. :p Maybe it's something you can use anyway.

Cheers.

Bill

F*#@, forgot about Monster Makers, at one time I ordered form them constantly. Thank you for jogging my memory.

Kevoris, read your posts, the bust is awesome and the info was good in case I try something like that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back