original battlestar Viper pics needed

Hewitt

I"m after some color pics of the original Vipers from Battlestar Galactica. I need pics of the actual fliming models,either model makers working on them or just the vipers on a desk or work space. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

There's a site that had a whole bunch of shots of the BSG modelshop. My memory is bad but I think a link was posted in Chrisalls viper thread in the general modeling section.

It's funny--after years of looking at the Revell and other Viper kits built up and detail painted by modelers of all levels of talent and skill, those filming miniatures look rather primitive by comparison.

It's funny--after years of looking at the Revell and other Viper kits built up and detail painted by modelers of all levels of talent and skill, those filming miniatures look rather primitive by comparison.

That's what I noticed too - but that's the kind of paintjob I'd want to capture - so ILM'ish. So perfectly imperfect.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back