Dishonored corvo's mask 3d file download inside!!

rundown

Sr Member
Hey there, I had a blast playing Dishonored and found the ingame HD mask file.
I made it pepable so you could all enjoy it. I deleted all unnecessary parts and made the topology cleaner for pep.

So anyone crazy enough to help me get this unfolded?

http://www.propzone.be/freefiles/corvoMaskDishonored.pdo

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm an utterly garbage unfolder, or I'd do it myself, but if anyone does tackle this, could they do a file with just the front face? As in jaw and cranial area, but no optics tidbits?

There's a file for this on the Tamasoft gallery. Just started building it today and already have the skull part, and jaw parts done. Now to just see if I can built the mechanical parts or if I'll just source metal parts.

I just printed off the one from tamasoft. I'm planning on just making the "skull" part with the file though and then scratch building all the gear looking pieces.

Hello all, new to pepakura/modeling in general. I am trying to make this mask for Halloween and have been able to find 2 separate pdo files, including this one. I have access to a 3D printer, and I was wondering if there was any way to take the 3D portion of the pdo file and turn it into an stl or dxo file so the printer can understand it.

Hello all, new to pepakura/modeling in general. I am trying to make this mask for Halloween and have been able to find 2 separate pdo files, including this one. I have access to a 3D printer, and I was wondering if there was any way to take the 3D portion of the pdo file and turn it into an stl or dxo file so the printer can understand it.
Why not make it using pepakura like the pep file was designed for? You could still get in all the detail you want, and it wouldn't be as expensive. it would take more time though.

I'm an utterly garbage unfolder, or I'd do it myself, but if anyone does tackle this, could they do a file with just the front face? As in jaw and cranial area, but no optics tidbits?
You can take the file from tamasoft and just not build the metal optic gear parts. That's what I'm doing. Then the rest could be scratch built or found (depending on what you feel like doing).

You can take the file from tamasoft and just not build the metal optic gear parts. That's what I'm doing. Then the rest could be scratch built or found (depending on what you feel like doing).

Well it's the same 3d data really. just without the optic parts. And with texture. So you could have a better guideline. just saying.

Well it's the same 3d data really. just without the optic parts. And with texture. So you could have a better guideline. just saying.

yeah. btw, i believe that this is one of the best pepakura files I've seen to date. I've been using it as a reference as I've been sculpting out my mask (because I'm horrible at putting together pepakura) and i have to say, it has literally been perfect blue prints for what i was wanting to do. I've been able to get the mask (so far) to at least 98% accuracy (potentially 100% once i make the eye optics).
So, i do declare, excellent work friend :thumbsup

Well I gave up trying to make the mechanical parts of the mask because it was too detailed and small pieces, I think I'm just going to try to make the Overseer mask instead that's on the gallery.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back