2013 North Texas Prop Party

Rebelscum

Sr Member
propparty-badge2013.jpg

Photos from the party are posted here: http://rebelscum.com/gallery/2013propparty/
Attendee photos are here: http://www.rebelscum.com/gallery/2013proppartypeople/

As usual, artwork by Chris Holoka, who will be there from Michigan again this year!

The North Texas Prop Party will again be the Saturday after Valentine's Day, which happens in 2013 February 16th.

As always, the party will be at my shop, we will have food, but guests need to bring whatever they wish to drink. There will be ample coolers available.

If you'd like to donate a raffle item, maybe something you've made or an extra you own, please post in the thread and I'll create a list.

Two important things to not be overlooked:

1. No kids are allowed. None. Thanks for understanding.

2. There is an occupancy limit, so it's best if a friend doesn't tag along that isn't part of the community since that may prevent someone who is from attending. Unless it's your wife, husband or significant other, then they will be invited as well of course.

3. There are a few more machines in the shop now, so please arrive early for display space. There will be a lot, but not quite as much as before.

We haven't a theme for the party this year yet, so if anybody has one to suggest, please do.

For an invitation, send an email to philip@rebelscum.com with your first and last name, your RPF display name, and the email address you'd like to have communication about the party on.

Rather than receiving an email with several people in it, it's best if everybody emails me personally as it's easier to keep track of because invitations with party details will go out via individual emails.

The party starts at 1:00 PM.

Photos from the last party are here: The New Wookiee Workshop

Last edited:
Planning early this year...love it! I'm in. Always one of the highlights of the year! :) E-mail following shortly; will see if I can donate, as well as "maybe" bring something new to show.

I would love to come! If you have space for me, I will bring the Obi Wan ANH epic reveal saber to show off...

Thanks!

Edit: Email inbound from my work addres... Thanks Philip!

I'm in Houston, but the other member on my account is going to be living in Dallas come January. What's the distance from Dallas?

Depends where in Dallas... Dallas city, or Dallas suburb, etc... But it isn't more than a 45 minute drive from the majority of the metroplex

The shop is west of DFW airport 20 minutes, north of Fort Worth 25 minutes, nearby landmark is the Nascar track in Fort Worth, 5 minutes.

Thanks for the Reminder Phillip.

We'll be there! It may be my first opportunity to demo the nearly complete R2 I've been working on since before the party last year

-cris n kim

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back