DID I GET A GOOD DEAL? $45 MR Force FX Luke ESB

DaylightInventr

I just picked up a Master Replica Force FX ESB Luke Skywalker lightsaber in amazing condition from Goodwill for about $45.00; I think they normally run about $100 to $150 brand new(?)

I'm curious just how amazing this deal was that I walked out with... So far, a few light scratches on the blade, but none whatsoever on the hilt.

This seems to be the most recent version of the saber. Mine is a 2007 model and I see no way of removing the blade, so I'm assuming it does not come off... Unless I'm seriously missing something :confused

Below I'll post some pictures of the hilt I have, anything you guys and gals can tell me would be amazing! Thank you!

~Aaron

That's an awesome deal! Seems like I see them sell on Evilbay for about twice that. I wish Goodwill had stuff like that here :D

That IS great deal! (And it's an ANH Luke Skywalker saber if you're curious - no screws in the grips, a bubble card and the glass eye instead of two read buttons)

I'm not sure how others feel on here, but these IMO are decent replicas and all the electronics are already done for you - I'd nab one for that price if I found one, congrats!

Jealous, looks awesome. I think you got a great deal. The ones I have seen have been around 100-120 for the non-removable blades. Congrats.

Awesome! Thanks for all the input! I knew it'd go fast if I didn't grab it immediately that night.

I also found this for $1.99 at the same Goodwill in perfect working condition! Just needs a new paint job:

I bought the newer model now made by Hasbro for someone, the hilt is pretty accurate comes with removable blade but the speaker sucks, I have the old MR Anakin and Vader and the sound blows the new ones away, at least 3 x louder

GFollano

If it were an ESB, it'd be an awesome deal. But even an ANH at that price is decent. I recently found one of the display stands that comes with the FX sabers. I don't know if it's good or bad though. Is it good that I can now display one of my (toy) Hasbro Ultimate FX sabers. It could be bad if I missed out on getting the saber that came with it (I looked but couldn't find it). Oh well, it was only 99 cents.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back