Model making book.

Who is the publisher, if you don't mind my asking? (I'm asking because I make my living in the publishing business.)

I'm a publisher, not a printer. You pay printers to publish a book; publishers pay YOU to publish a book. ;)

So are you going the print-on-demand self-published route?

Yes, thank you i know that. the thread isnt about how im publishing the book. its to inform on it and keep guys up to date. if your that interested in it like i said you can PM me.

thanks

How soon until you can take my money? Seriously, put me on the "do want" list.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

Another great model maker signed on. Gene Rizzardi will be writing a small article for the book.

The build for the book starts in a few weeks. Will keep the updates coming.

Al

I wonder, is this still a go? If it is, I'm interested.

BANTHA POO-DOO!!! I thought Al was ready to publish when I saw the new post! :angry Well ,since I'm here, how's it going, Al? I am looking forward to getting a copy myself. The question is, will it be a pdf or will you actually have it printed? (Can't wait, either way! :) )

The book is still going. With Work, Commission builds and a project for the Navy. im trying to fit it in. but its almost there. i will self publish and sell it here and on my Building website.

Missed this one. Looking forward to this, Al. Unlike you pros, model building is a hobby for me but I seriously want to learn and a book like this will definitely help me as there's always a point where find myself in a pickle on some aspect of the build. Also I'm sure there'll be a chapter on foam-sculpting -- I'm definitely looking forward to it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back