Harbor Freight $6.99 Foam Anti-Fatigue Mats

-VERTIGO-

I'm sure a few of you have been to Harbor Freight, today through Sunday they have Anti-Fatigue Mats for $6.99 a pack. I was wondering if you think these guys would work? 4 Piece Anti-Fatigue Foam Mat Set If they do, I'm definitely going to stock up to do a foam build. As each mat is 25" square, and there's 4 per pack.

I will be picking up more this weekend for sure. FYI keep an eye out for a 20% off one item coupon as well for an even better deal.

I bought 2 packs back when they were onsale for $5 but this is a damn good price as well.

Yes they work great.

My last minute Halloween Project

0962022B-9465-4412-9580-979F6CA50E8F-26088-0000183212CE2304.jpg

36319101-00B8-4707-93F9-E5085ED9EFB2-26088-0000183219016610.jpg

So when I was first building my War Machine I used these, and I found them to be far too thick and stiff. They're great for N7 builds though!

They kind of have a texture two them on both sides, but I figure onces I heat them up with the heat gun and hit them with smooth-on to give it the plastic it look, it'll be alright

This whole suit is made up of those EXACT floor mats. The first ones I got were on sale for $6.99. Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna go pick up some more. I prefer the 6mm craft foam from michaels. But you can't beat the price one this stuff! Btw, there is only texture on one side. No worries.
Uilda.jpg

Awesome, I grabbed 5 packs while I was there, I dunno how far that will get me but it equals out to around 20 sq. feet, so I'll see where I can get. I may pick up a few more before the weekend is up just to have ones to actually stand on in my workshop haha.

Awesome, I grabbed 5 packs while I was there, I dunno how far that will get me but it equals out to around 20 sq. feet, so I'll see where I can get. I may pick up a few more before the weekend is up just to have ones to actually stand on in my workshop haha.

Haha nice. I just picked up two more packs. Debating on doing a mass effect build in the future.

And they do work great for their original purpose to stand on

I think you will be happy with your purchase. I bought 4 packs of the same foam mats from Harbor Freight and it built my whole Mark VI with a couple extra pieces left. I built the hands, neck, and abs out of 6mm foam I purchased off ebay though.

I Think I used 4 or 5 on mine. But I used 3 mm foam from craft store for the gloves and neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my attempt at Iron man MK4 http://www.therpf.com/f24/ironman-mk-4-first-attempt-foam-build-158310/

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back