My copy of the Ninth Gate of the Kingdom of Shadows

Niten

Its taken about a month to do and it's been a massive pain in the arse at times.
I decided to go with a Boris Balkan version.
The next one will be better as this has not come out perfect.

Thanks to those on this forum who helped me out.

Niten

Nice job
I've started one myself this week
Sorry for asking how did you do with the pentagram? Drew/painted it? Printed it? Carved it?

The pentagram was painted on, I recommend a few practice goes before letting loose on your book. If you need any of the engravings, I now have all of them (enough to cover the 3 versions)and I'm happy to share. Let me know. Nick

The pentagram was painted on, I recommend a few practice goes before letting loose on your book. If you need any of the engravings, I now have all of them (enough to cover the 3 versions)and I'm happy to share. Let me know. Nick

Hi Nick

Guess I'll have to practice a lot on the painting... (apart from carving it don't really know how else to do it)
Thanks for the engravings but no need, I got them all as well as the text and postcard, but thanks for your cooperation :thumbsup.

BTW do you have or does any one at the RPF has Corso's card that could share?

Thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back