Uncharted 3 Shoulder Holster

BattleCat

Hi everybody,

I've seen the amazing work done by Leatherworker on his Uncharted holsters. So I'm planning on recreating Nathan Drake's Chateau holster from Uncharted 3. I would like it to be as accurate as possible. But I'm stuck. I can't find any really good reference photos of his holster. If you guys could come up with some that would be fantastic. Anything else (materials, etc.) would also be greatly appreciated. My biggest concern are the metal pieces. I haven't found any close enough to what this holster has. I'd make them myself, but I've never done any metal casting(How hard is this? Are there any good tutorials floating around?). Again, I will appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Cheers

I have looked there, and while it is really helpful, it doesn't have everything I'm looking for. I could make his holster with help from that thread, but I wish it had better reference pictures.

And yes, I didn't realize there was a better place for this thread until after I posted, so if a mod would be kind enough to move it to a better place that would be great.

This thread is old, but I thought I'd post some reference pics here anyways in case they would help someone out some day. I'm currently working on my own UC2 holster in another thread and I stumbled upon this thread while doing research.

It seems like a sort of blend between the UC1 and UC2 holsters with a few special things of its own. The back piece is mounted with rivets or snaps like the UC2 holster, only this one just has a single piece of leather instead of two layers.

CH6-chateau.png

This holster has a magazine pouch, like the UC1 holster. The difference is that this one has the magazines sideways whereas the UC1 holster has them upside down.

23kbzhu.jpg
Uncharted-3-Gameplay-Videos-Chateau.jpeg

The actual holster is the most difficult piece to see since it's tucked under Drake's arm most of the time. It looks like it may be nearly identical to the UC2 holster, including the little snap that doesn't actually do anything.

new_uc3_3d_2.bmp.jpg

Uncharted-3-Media_12-17-10.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back