Gravity Falls' Book Number 3

Dude by the way...

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake, here's the image. http://themysteryofgravityfalls.tumblr.com/image/55992709467

It seems that I've reached the bandwidth of Photobucket, I'll have to change to another host, also I've been doing a much better version of the book, just like the Bill Cipher one, I'll replace them one by one sooner or later. As of now I've replaced 2 of them, both look better than their previous version they're:
-Gnomes
-Bill Cipher ( more detailed blood)

O1375792918251877_1.jpg

O1375792918251877_2.jpg

This is awesome!! I'd love a replica of the creepy book. I say leather for the cover, maybe cut out the hand shape with a razor blade and fill in the hole with bits of gold leaf?

Sorry for the lack of update guys

The Wolf: awww.. really? I still want that book though.
Pickenprod: thanks for the tips
Calaeryn: thanks

here's the Truth Telling Teeth
DSC00653.JPG

I love how you've illustrated the pages. Could've gone in a totally painted, look but I love that you didn't. It looks more like what a kid would've scribbled on a journal.

Looking quite good, dude. Can't wait to see what you do for the cover. May I suggest some dark red furniture leather I saw at Jo-Ann's once.

Haha. Nice so far! You could probably use a thin faux leather upholstery vinyl. I second going to Jo-ann's. They usually have vinyl that color or at least real close.
You could go for gold leaf for the hand, but that's a lot of area to cover so making a stencil and using metallic spraypaint might give a close enough effect.

Nerfenstein , well I think it looks amazing, I myself have been strugling with the cover for awhile now and I'm not even near to yours. Respect.

Are you literally drawing and writing this all in?
You're clearly a bit of an artist. How many pages will there be do you think?

So good, really enjoying following your progress and thank you for your kind words on my 'book'.

Wow, it's been almost a year since I started doing this. It took me one freaken year to make the cover!!!
well anyways, here's the front
DSC00717.JPG
and the back
DSC00718.JPG
still working on that glass thingy (man, that's the tough one)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back