Gravity Falls' Book Number 3

Quick update:
Conspiracy and map page

DSC00860.JPGDSC00865.JPG

This is really good! I thought this we going to look horrible, but you are awesome! Are you willing to sell the scans of the pages so other people can make there own book?

This is really good! I thought this we going to look horrible, but you are awesome! Are you willing to sell the scans of the pages so other people can make there own book?

Anyone can use it for free, just remember to mention me someway. I don't really mind, in fact, seeing it sometime pops up on the internet is quite awesome. But I don't have a scanner, so That's the best anyone can get for now.

I can't believe the detail in your book! Amazing.
I made one recently from foam, but it doesn't open or anything, it's just based on a screenshot from the show:

View attachment 242119

Despite the fact that it doesn't open, as a cosplay prop (or just something to put on the shelf) it looks absolutely awesome.

And leo flynn, I applaud your patience with the page recreations. Would you make the pages look old when all is finished?

Despite the fact that it doesn't open, as a cosplay prop (or just something to put on the shelf) it looks absolutely awesome.

And leo flynn, I applaud your patience with the page recreations. Would you make the pages look old when all is finished?

I'm trying to, I'm looking for a way that won't blur the ink

I'm trying to, I'm looking for a way that won't blur the ink
I would have said, maybe to age the pages with tea before hand, but there's no way to do that anymore. But I feel like you still have options.
The BEST one I can think of is to get a medium-dark facial powder and dab LIGHTLY onto the pages. That, or wet a dark tea bag, set it on a plate, take a micro-fiber cloth and dab at it then LIGTHY dab the pages. The last method is to pour cold coffee onto a bowl, and use a cloth to again LIGHTLY dab the paper. If you dab it SUPER DUPER light then the ink won't smear. Test the methods out with different papers so you don't ruin your stuff.
And with the monocle, I recommend buying one off amazon, but for the the total DIY, get a pocket watch, take out all of the mechanics, KEEP GLASS INTACT, and replace the "face" of the watch with a reflective surface, like the shiny side of aluminum foil!
I hope this helps! I know your post did. I'm cosplaying as Mabel next year and I'm remaking the book (She "stole" it from Dipper) :D
Also, how did you make the ectoplasm?

Hey can you make a replica too please and if you do thank you becouse I'm a big fan and whant one to please!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey can you make a replica too please and if you do thank you becouse I'm a big fan and whant one to please!!!! Also I whant to learn about it because it is asome

Excellent job on the pages. Both books (foam and OPs) look great.. foam would be a good way to recreate books 1 & 2 since we never see the contents of them except for the one 3 way diagram in the last episode.

Dude by the way...
also, I'm posting these on DeviantArt, Twitter and Tumblr, too.
Ha! I'm everywhere!
still working on that glass thingy (man, that's the tough one)

I can't be the only one who read these lines in Soos' voice...

I love this show.. as does my 4yr old! The last ep was wild, intriguing yet disappointing... not going to give any spoilers, but I'm surprised and very interested that they picked up a 2nd season.
Would love one of these as a prop...now i have to decide do I want to be Gruncle Stan or Blendin Blandin next Halloween!

The last ep was wild, intriguing yet disappointing... not going to give any spoilers, but I'm surprised and very interested that they picked up a 2nd season.
I think the creators have plans for the long run. I'm glad Disney gave it a second season and I'm only surpriesd because it seems as if they directly underpromote the show (basicaly, no merchandise, no toys, nothing. Only the Dipper hat by Welovefine).

Hey can you make a replica too please and if you do thank you becouse I'm a big fan and whant one to please!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey can you make a replica too please and if you do thank you becouse I'm a big fan and whant one to please!!!! Also I whant to learn about it because it is asome

I'm not sure if I understood what you said or not. sorry

Translation: hey can you make me a replica for me? Im a big fan and i always wantend to have one, if you do HUGE thanks

Something like that

Translation: hey can you make me a replica for me? Im a big fan and i always wantend to have one, if you do HUGE thanks

Something like that
oh, then I'm sorry, I'm having trouble making 1 book, left alone 2 and ship it oversea. sorry, but you could try it yourself too, it ought to be fun.

I just opened this account cause I found interesting what you people r doing. I decided to make a replica myself but the only thing I have is the notebook. Can somebody give me any tips about the book? Leo Flynn I was inspired by you cause you have done a great job.

I started watching this show recently. I think I'm finally all caught up on past episodes. I love the idea of doing a book. Yours is looking good.
Any new updates?

sorry there haven't been any update for a really long time now, I've been busy with life so i limited my work to just deviant art for awhile , but here I am, ready to continue with this threat
enough typing, here's some update
gravity_falls_journal_3_replica___trust_no_one_by_leoflynn-d84vwqe.jpg

DSC01305.JPG

DSC01308.JPG

DSC01309.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back