Red Dwarf is Back!!!! Discussion thread

I've just fnished modelling kryten from season 10 red dwarf
Kryten pep.png
if anyone is interested in the files there available to purchase over at https://www.onekura.com/product/kryten-season-10-red-dwarf-suit-foam-unfold/

I met both Holly's(or Holly and Hilly for the old fans) at a con years ago,we spoke about this and Norman said he'd like to do it,but at that time he wasn't wanted...But SMEG,he is back....Brutal

I have a question. Given that series 11 & 12 were filmed together and given that Holly is back and given that it starts on Oct 12th, my question is this......... Would anybody like a cheese toastie ?

Saw the first episode of RD12, called Cured. BRILLIANT! They STILL have it! I laughed out loud so much a fly could have landed on my tongue.

They really know how to break all the rules, make a relevant statement and be crazy hilarious all at the same time. It's so great to see those chaps again on form

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just one of many fantastically funny bits in this episode; this is sure to be a classic line:

Starbug comes across a United America Scientific Research Station

Rimmer: “United America? Who’s that?”

Kryton: “Well, at the end of the 23rd century, America attempted to bring peace to the world by asking every nation on earth to sign a peace treaty. Any nation that refused, they invaded. Now a war ensued that was called The War Against War. Those countries that went to war because they were so against war, they were prepared to go to war to fight in a war against war: they called themselves United America...”

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back