National Lampoon Vacation cast reunion

Is that Anthony Michael Hall or one of the replacement Rusties? it doesn't look like him but last time i saw him was when he was on the Dead Zone.

Is that Anthony Michael Hall or one of the replacement Rusties? it doesn't look like him but last time i saw him was when he was on the Dead Zone.

Don't forget, he had his bit part as the news anchor/reporter in The Dark Knight.

National Lampoons Galactic Vacation.....Clark takes the tribe on the first Virgin Galactic flight, bring on the madness.

Great to see the original cast, one of my all time favorites for sure.

Still a classic.....channel surfing and it's on...you can't help to repeat the lines...same goes for Christmas Vacation...anytime of the year. It's a quest....a quest for fun!

For being 60 I think she's still hot. The one I would have NEVER recognized is Anthony Michael Hall. He looks like a different person to me.

For being 60 I think she's still hot. The one I would have NEVER recognized is Anthony Michael Hall. He looks like a different person to me.

Agreed, I didn't recognize either of them, but Bev is HHHHOT!:love
"your'e gonna be whistling zippity-do-da out your @*%$0!3$!"
lol i LOVE THAT MOVIE

This was a defining movie for me when I was young. The 1st movie that was a little more adult themed that my Dad took me to see in the theatre.

Loved it!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back