The RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

re: *** the RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest ***

well being a noob here, i was gonna try to enter my Bane costume i put together, but ive seen Ryan's build and its too awesome to compete with. maybe next yr...excited to see this tho :)

well being a noob here, i was gonna try to enter my Bane costume i put together, but ive seen Ryan's build and its too awesome to compete with. maybe next yr...excited to see this tho :)

You should enter anyway! You never know. ;)

won't be entering, but good luck to everyone, as far as I have seen, it will be a tough one to decide this year :thumbsup

Will the poll results be hidden until the contest closes? There was a lot of suggestion on this last year and I think it's definitely something that should still be considered.

Will the poll results be hidden until the contest closes? There was a lot of suggestion on this last year and I think it's definitely something that should still be considered.

The voting will be conducted in the same way that the sculpture contest was... Now if only I could recall if you could see the votes or not! :lol

I'll check into that and let you know. :)

Aw... Why not? Your costumes are great! :thumbsup

Thanks!:) But I didn't get any new costumes made, and my Halloween costume is pretty much clothes I put together and a wig. It will be recognizeable and fun, but not really something I'd enter in a contest.

Thanks!:) But I didn't get any new costumes made, and my Halloween costume is pretty much clothes I put together and a wig. It will be recognizeable and fun, but not really something I'd enter in a contest.

Well that's a crying shame. Keep in mind that as long as it hasn't won any contests here on the RPF you can enter a costume that you have made in the past if you like. :)

A note for everyone:

Even if you don't think you stand a chance of winning this contest is first and foremost a GREAT opportunity to get more people looking and giving feedback on your build threads!

I wouldn't stand a chance with some of the great artists here but if I weren't administering this I would definitely enter. I need all the attention I can get on my build threads and find the added input to be very valuable. :thumbsup

Question right here Orange_Blend, what if you bought a zentei suit of a power ranger and remade. Like for example if I were to buy the Power Ranger Samurai red costume in zetai style and then cut off the boots and then buy real leather boots and attached the zentai boots to that would that be consider unfair by the rules or ? And then made the helmet by scratch.

Another question if you are 12, and you enter in the 12 and under contest can you still enter the male contest?

Can you submit original costume ideas. Like if you were to make a superhero up, For example if I made a hero named Multi-Man can I submit it?

Question right here Orange_Blend, what if you bought a zentei suit of a power ranger and remade. Like for example if I were to buy the Power Ranger Samurai red costume in zetai style and then cut off the boots and then buy real leather boots and attached the zentai boots to that would that be consider unfair by the rules or ? And then made the helmet by scratch.

I think that boots & Helmet made by you would qualify as "your costume". Admin reserves the right to make any calls that are in the grey area though. That means Art, Montagar, and myself.

Another question if you are 12, and you enter in the 12 and under contest can you still enter the male contest?

You can only enter in one category unless you are the parent of a child entrant as noted here:

One entry per person (if you are a parent, you can enter your child as well as yourself)

Can you submit original costume ideas. Like if you were to make a superhero up, For example if I made a hero named Multi-Man can I submit it?

Your costume can be anything you like! It doesn't have to be a replica of any sort. Feel free to be creative and submit your original design. :thumbsup

Dang! Now I'm gonna have to push even harder to finish my post by Halloween... Why must The RPF be so awesome???

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back