MAKE BELIEVE's collection - "Star Trek" new additions

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection

Nice start of a collection!

Thanks mate (these are the ones I've made and that aren't on other threads. I intend to create a post for the paper props, and one for the rest of the collection including the prop room - when it's done :lol )
Thanks for watching

A few more items I've made:

- Temple arrows and sandbag from Raiders
- Doc's 4 paintings and bandana from BTTF

Very nice. Especially on the arrows, and sand bag. Keep up the great work. You're collection is awesome.

Andrew

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - update Oct 27th

After all I've come to the conclusion that one thread is better than several ones so I decided to post on this one also the props I've got (made and not made by me) and the paper props. I'll start with my favourite one: Indiana Jones. (sorry for the poor quality as most of them were taken with a cell...)

Last edited:

Beautiful collection man! Very nice Indy items too. I especially like the Paramount ''Wardrobe Test'' card. Very unique. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Great items you have here :) !

How did you make the tips of the arrows from ROTL ?

Hi Alan

Thanks (still a long long way to go if want to cath you :lol)
The tips of the arrows are made of cardboard and painted with green "stone paint". Then aged with mate black and brown to give the rusted effect

Last edited:

Here's some more pics: Titanic, Scream, LOR, Book of Eli (made by me are the life ring and door nbr from Titanic and the water ration card from Book of Eli)

And some more...

1- Boba Fett's helmet
2- Jurassic Park sign ans slate (selfmade)
3- Jason's mask and knife
4- Andy's box (not totally screen accurate, I know...)
5- Christine's license plate

Cool, is the Titanic stuff screenused? I saw some stuff on screenused.com, what looked very similar... Would love to get the plate or the whistle for my collection...

Ok... So, may I ask for a source?!? I always saw screenused plates, never something like a replica... Would love to get this stuff, too...

Ok... So, may I ask for a source?!? I always saw screenused plates, never something like a replica... Would love to get this stuff, too...

You sure can, mate. I got this one on ebay (don't remember the price but it was not at all high). On my wanna buy list is also the second and third class ones :).

Thanks... I searched for Titanic plate, last time I just searched for Titanic prop, so good to know...

Found the whistle, too...

Thanks, man... :thumbsup Which size do you order?!? 5" looks a little bit small... ?!?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back