Batman TDK Cowl and Batsuit Pepakura Files

This stuff is great! Just get to it whenever you have the free time. Wouldn't be right for us to all look a gift horse in the mouth :lol

Ok, bringing this one back now...

Apologies for the absence and thanks for the patience in here! Had a whole ton of year-end/ project closeout paperwork to do at work and the last thing I wanted to do at home was look at a computer screen for another minute.

But now I'm back to normal and looking to get this going again. No new updates just yet, just letting people know this one hasn't flatlined yet!

So the cowl, front chest and upper shoulder were done already... what do you want to see done next (apart from the obvious 'the whole thing')?

Welcome back ;)

I would really like to see the Gauntlets or the lower shoulder! but Who am I, you do what you want and I will be really happy when I see it!

I would really like to see the Gauntlets or the lower shoulder! but Who am I, you do what you want and I will be really happy when I see it!

I agree, I would love to see the gauntlets as well. I'm helping a friend make this suit, i think having the cowl and gauntlets will keep him motivated to finish the whole thing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Your suit files look great. I'm thinking of incorporating fabric similar to t.he undersuit.....anyone know a resource for same? It looks similar in texture to the current trend in hero suits for Spiderman ,StarTrek cop,etc. where it is kind of a ballistic nylon/spandex hybrid. I know that costumers often have fabric specially created in substantial quantity since so many costumes are done for each film, so I may be lucky to find a similar product, but not the same since I can't afford a production run. I'd appreciate any info out there.

Re: Re: Batman TDK Cowl and Batsuit Pepakura Files

I hope its not dead, good tdk's are few for some reason. I'll do one eventually, but too many projects already, lol.

Yeah I have never actually seen a good tdk file. I'm helping a friend that is a huge batman fan don't his suit. But I guess we can improvise if we need to. Just a huge challenge doing it by eye.

Sent from Andriod

excuse me, but i have been looking for Pichet Paithoon, that you referred to having his model to workwith. i cant seem to find him. I was able to find his model on line and tore it apart peice by peice. How can i contact him to ask permission ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back