Batman TDK Cowl and Batsuit Pepakura Files

I'm building the helmet then modifying it for a blend of all the male bat-family members, thank you very much for this file! Thank you IMIM2 for help concerning how many pieces I can reduce it down to. Which pieces did you combine into one?

All the pointy ear, back, top, backside-bottom and sides.
Cheek to cheek, chin
The red part (see my WIP)
eyebrow
back bottom

That's 5 parts

The red part? The only red part I see is on the inside of the eye, is that it?

Sorry, you need to move away from this and look into my WIP thread.
(I don't want to steal Ruze's thread, so do search)
Before painting, I used two foam with different thickness and color
The pic here are finished cowl,therefore no red are shown.

My first try, but... at the default scale it´s a little big for my (and I have a big jaw) I will make it just one centimeter more small I hope work, excellent file Ruze :D
dscf0319b.jpg

dscf0320i.jpg

There is no need to remake the whole thing just cut the chin strap and then make your own tabs and stick it to where you want it..it will pull the cheeks in and give it a better shape

This is going to be great! Not that I need another project but I just can't see not building this. Thank you for the time you are putting into this, its going to be fun to see everyone's work.

IMIM2, Random490, and Drackenn - fantastic jobs! Love seeing this cowl being built. Very happy to see that it works as both kinds of builds, pepakura and foam.

I haven't gotten much farther on the armor than last time I showed a render, my job had me working long hours out of town for a while now and I had no free time to model. But I'm back to my normal schedule now so I'll be working again on getting that armor done. Apologies for the delay, I was really hoping to be done with this already.

IMIM2, Random490, and Drackenn - fantastic jobs! Love seeing this cowl being built. Very happy to see that it works as both kinds of builds, pepakura and foam.

I haven't gotten much farther on the armor than last time I showed a render, my job had me working long hours out of town for a while now and I had no free time to model. But I'm back to my normal schedule now so I'll be working again on getting that armor done. Apologies for the delay, I was really hoping to be done with this already.

i'm excited about seeing the finished results :)

I love what you are doing. I started the Cowl today. Excited to see how it turns out. Is there any way you could make the chest and shoulder Armor into a PDF?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back