Deadpool costume help.

codyy

Ok, so my plan to gain enough wait to pull off a bane costume has failed. So, instead i will now go as one of my favorite comic book characters, Deadpool. I already bought a mask and a suit. Fit surprisingly well for being from one of those weird Spandex/Lycra websites. I also bought a tactical belt and and leg gun holster. I plan on buying two toy versions of the snake eyes swords. Does anyone know how to make a budget version of a back sword sheath? i also plan on getting another leg holster and a few pouches to go on the belt. Any other ideas to help make a better Deadpool costume?

Ok, so my plan to gain enough wait to pull off a bane costume has failed. So, instead i will now go as one of my favorite comic book characters, Deadpool. I already bought a mask and a suit. Fit surprisingly well for being from one of those weird Spandex/Lycra websites. I also bought a tactical belt and and leg gun holster. I plan on buying two toy versions of the snake eyes swords. Does anyone know how to make a budget version of a back sword sheath? i also plan on getting another leg holster and a few pouches to go on the belt. Any other ideas to help make a better Deadpool costume?

Do you have any pictures of the costume?
Most Deadpool costumes you have to fix the eyes on the mask to look good.
If you have a gun holster already, you can just use black electrical tape to hold the katana sheaths. That is what I did.:p

I was using the tape idea as a last resort and no pics of the costume on. its 12 am here so ill take them in the morning after i wake up and post them.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back