small soldiers chip hazard replica

Yeah I've seen that video it is really good but what I'm saying is the head and body is completely off compared to the prop massive difference in size I think good work can be done with the figure but I want to go more prop size :) I don't mind how long it takes as long as I get it right :).with chips burnt head I was thinking of doing the same thing would be really easy to do and a nice little prop to have.

saint me and billy or working on the boxes for the figures its an old thread that went dead awhile back so me and billy are picking up where the guy who started left off also i was thinking wouldnt it be cool to have a chip figure that looked like the one being made in the beginning of the movie with the endoskeleton head and then a silicon or latex chip face put over it.

http://i.imgur.com/aMFv9PR.png

http://i.imgur.com/9DiuVzn.png

http://i.imgur.com/RcW1TvE.png

Last edited:
Also I believe I found the props that the toy company used for toy making models. 10031275_1.jpgmajor-chip-hazard.jpg
I mean they certainly look alot like the toys. So i'm sorta figuring these are the models they used
Edit: Here are some comparison. I couldn't find a good pic of the toy archer but I mean if you look they do look alot alike.
View attachment 203012View attachment 203013

Last edited:
Hi I've seen your both working on the boxes and can't wait to see how they turn out.with the chip at the beginning I could do it the moulding process will be more complex but I'll get the figures done first :).hey hackerbilly your links are not working yeah the figures do look a like but next to each other you'll see major differences archer more than chip tho but I've seen photos of the Hasbro figures next to a chip and archer that came from the Stan Winston original moulds and the difference is shocking.

Sorry bout that but I have seen em side by side like and they don't look too far apart.... At least archer idk about chip I haven't gotten my chip hazard yet. But here are the comparrison pics sorry my computer froze and didn't upload em. Archer Comparison.jpgComparison.jpg
Edit: Really the only bigish difference I could see between the 2 is archer's face and well with mine I know when I'm staring at it. It looks pretty much almost dead on but still I wanna see what your resculpt is gonna look like. Post pics when ya can

I still have my hasbro 12 inch and 6 inch kenner Chip but i dare not do anything to them because of my nostalgia of getting them the first time.
so is this still alive and watch the news

Last edited:
Yeah they won't be cheap as many hours will be going in to making and hand painting everyone over time I will be making all the characters in 12" available for collectors.

I would LOVE to see any of the other Commando Elite figures done full size. Would definitely be after one.

If you could track down the Chip Hazard 3D Paint Model Kit (does come up from time to time, but so rare that I can't even find a pic of it online), some of the pieces from that (grenade, comm unit, etc) could be useful.

Trying to find anything these days to do with small soldiers is hard to come by, mostly since its an old film and such if it came out these days people like McFarland and Neca would be making them

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see any of the other Commando Elite figures done full size. Would definitely be after one.

If you could track down the Chip Hazard 3D Paint Model Kit (does come up from time to time, but so rare that I can't even find a pic of it online), some of the pieces from that (grenade, comm unit, etc) could be useful.

Well all six commandos in 12" to come :) I will have to have a look at that 3d kit but I have already made them parts for chip already but I will see how they look so thank you for the information.

I want to make a bit more progress before uploading any new pictures and once I've finished making the chip and archer then I might do a video on how I made them but will wait and see how they turn out first.

Yeah you'd think with the amount of high-end toy companies out there today, and the popularity of 3D printers that a company would take on these toys. A proper replica Chip, and Buzz Lightyear have always been something I've wanted. Kudos for going through with this build.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back