small soldiers chip hazard replica

The last pictures of the busts with the Hasbro figures is not my work that's the work of the owner of the busts the busts are from Stan Winston studios and I now have the moulds of the busts so the figures I'm working on now (not the Hasbro ones) should be screen accurate.the walkie talkie and belt bags I sculpted will still be perfect for the new figures though :) stay tuned as some new pictures to come soon.

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THOSE. I ALMOST GOT THOSE BUT THEN MY MOTHER QUIT OUT ON ME AND NEVER LET ME GET EM.
Quick Question though. Will you be selling any parts to those figures? Like a replica chip hazard head? Or Archer head? Those would be very useful to me. So I'm wondering if you will be molding them and selling them?

Hi hackerbilly I wasn't the one who brought the busts but the winner of them was kind enough to make moulds of them for me so I could make replica casts of them and use the casts to make full size 12" replica figures of chip and archer I'm not sure if I will be selling casts of just the heads yet but if your interested in full size replica figures then stay tuned as I'm in the process of making them now thank you for your interest.

I will make sure to stay tuned and your welcome. Just if you ever are interested in making molds of the heads or selling them. Please do let me know. They would be very helpful for my figures that I am replicating

I will make sure to stay tuned and your welcome. Just if you ever are interested in making molds of the heads or selling them. Please do let me know. They would be very helpful for my figures that I am replicating.
Also I found this Small Soldiers Major Chip Hazard Animated Room Alarm | eBay
I've seen multiples a couple of times on ebay here and there. Any good for replicating? The Head looks nice but you already have molds.. But the arms on it might work. It's 12in so yeah.

I will let you know in the future if I do decide to sell copys of the heads as for now my goal is to make the full size figures and see what interest I get from them.with the alarm clock I think the head looks to squashed around the cheek bone area it just doesn't look right to me I wouldn't use it for replicating chip hazard but that's just my opinion see the busts you've seen the pics of are made at Stan winston studios so they are cast from the moulds of the original props so the figures I'm working on as for the head and body will be identical to the screen used props so you really won't be able to get any better unless you own the original props themselves before owning these moulds I looked at all the figures,clocks,bubble baths etc available and none of them came close enough to me for my goals on this project that's why I was going to do a complete re-sculpt then these busts became available and I couldn't be any happier they really do look spot on I will need to sculpt the arms and other parts as you can tell but the head and body are perfect the figures will be articulated so you'll be able to pose them in whatever battle pose you like I will be replicating the weapons to so a big project but a very fun one to do so I hope everyone will enjoy the end results stay tuned.

saint as usual i cant wait to see the finished figures and if there is enough interests in the figures i would be glad to supply you with the files for the box replicas just like in the movie

Okay well I can't wait to see your replica figures and I really do hope that you sell molds. I mean at least to me or somethin man. And Woah RobotBoy? Those are still alive? Are they finished? I'm sorry I didn't get to work on them much. My home work computer is like destroyed thanks to my younger bro. I've been using a school laptop for stuff now adays

im still trying to work out some of the artwork on the box which hopefully. will go faster once i get my drawing rablet so i can replicate the images clearly and in high detail

Thank you robotboy that would be really helpful with the final look on these figures I hope you'll like the final products when completed they should look screen accurate once I've worked my magic lol :).

Well I'd also LOVE a resin cast of both of the busts if you decided to go that route. Really looking forward to seeing the first pics of what you've got so far as far as full figures are concerned.

I LOVE my Winston Effect book. Just been using that and my Small Soldiers Scrapbook to finish painting up my 12" Chip Hazard vinyl model kit.

Hi robotboy I'll get the measurement for you shortly.hi howlrunner if I do decide to cast the busts to sell them I will defiantly let you know I just want to finish the figures first before I decide.I also have both of them books plus the cinifex book some really great pictures in all of them I thought it was cool when I seen the picture in the Winston effect of his office where you can see clearly on display the chip hazard and archer limited figures he made and I also like the picture of all the chip hazards really good for matching the paint up to.

IMAG2172-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some snippet pictures from my small soldiers softgarage book

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back