The Amazing Spider-Man 2

DAMN IT! That comic book was written 40 years ago and I decided I was too lazy to read it and would rather just wait for the movie to come out, NOW I'M SPOILED because the rest of the world didn't shield me from readily available material!!!!

BOOOOHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

DAMN IT! That comic book was written 40 years ago and I decided I was too lazy to read it and would rather just wait for the movie to come out, NOW I'M SPOILED because the rest of the world didn't shield me from readily available material!!!!

BOOOOHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Haha agreed. The sad thing before posting this, I was thinking someone is actually going to be serious about this

I've been hoping for the Gwen Stacy saga to be played on the big screen. And though her costume seems to be matching the comic version, I can't help but wonder if they are going to change the storyline by having a different villain instead.

Can someone explain to me how jamie Foxx is a method actor? He's nowhere near a method actor. He was in one thing and that's a tv show of course he was.

Can someone explain to me how jamie Foxx is a method actor? He's nowhere near a method actor. He was in one thing and that's a tv show of course he was.

He's been in more than a dozen movies, not just one thing. He's also won or been nominated for many an award. Couldn't tell you whether or not he's method, though.

You guys see that Vulture is in it now? So Electro, Green Goblin, Rhino, and Vulture. What does that sound like? Sounds like the formation of the Sinister Six!

He's been in more than a dozen movies, not just one thing. He's also won or been nominated for many an award. Couldn't tell you whether or not he's method, though.

Exactly he is a great actor people should stop hating just because he's black I mean its electro. Not like its cap or iron man

Is anyone claiming Foxx is a method actor? I wasn't aware of his doing the Strasberg Method. Anyways.. as far as I know Jamie Foxx is not a method actor but he is a very talented singer, musician, comedian, actor.

Jamie Fox is great.

Very talented.

I don't agree with a lot of things he has said in his personal life. But he is very entertaining.

I agree, good news. I'm glad they've decided to cut Mary Jane from ASM2. That movie was starting to get way too crowded. I'm guessing Sony learned their lesson with Raimi's Spiderman 3.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Cuts Mary Jane. Shailene Woodley Will Play Mary Jane in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 | Collider

"THR adds in its report that it’s likely that Woodley will not return for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and that the role will be recast. The reason for the change is not stated, but Sony could be worried that Woodley might be too busy with a franchise of her own. Summit has already enlisted a screenwriter to start working on the Divergent sequel Insurgent, and if Divergent is a hit with audiences then it’s possible that the actress could start filming the follow-up as early as late next year or early 2015."

And I came across this tweet regarding the actress.

colliderfrosty: "to every person that doesn't like Shailene Woodley. Watch THE SPECTACULAR NOW and then tell me what you think of her."

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back