The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Ahhh. Still though, what a bummer. I dont know why they go that route. Considering Im a 90's kid, well, mid 90's, towards the end they made him go crazy etc, but my favorite artists were Erik Larson, and Mark Bagley. Cant stand that super weak, kid look. Lame sauce.

Kinda reminds me of Iron Monger from the first Iron Man. That isn't what I think of when I think Rhino. Is he going to have super strength or durability outside of the suit?

So a retarded iron man. Whats the back story on the guy in the suit? I cant look it up, Im at work, Im lucky my work computer even lets me come onto the RPF!!!

I dont get why they picked the freaking Rhino. They cant even do the Scorpion because he would be too much like the lizard, which they really screwed up... I was really looking forward to the lizard too.

I just cant stop thinking about how awesome it would be if Marvel was making this movie. Imagine the cameos if Marvel had all their characters back.

UPDATE: New Set Photos Of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 "Park Avenue Showdown"

Buncha set pics above! These are my favorites

408kx.jpg

410ne.jpg

Man, if there is one thing the folks who dislike everything have to admit, it's that the poses are spot on. Was one of the highlights of the first movie. Garfield just seems to get them right.

I love the new spidey costume. These poses kick ass. I think I'm going to give the design team the benefit of doubt on the rhino suit.

I expected a continuation of the animal gene splicing stuff from the first film but a robot rhino could be fun. Spidey hasn't fought a real heavy duty "robot" type enemy in the movies so this will add some nice variety in the style of fighting we see on screen.

Also electro vs an electrically powered robot rhino has some odd implications. Should be fun to see what they come up with there.

One interesting thing about the comic was that Rhino was essentially stuck in his armor forever. I wonder if anything similar will happen here. It's a goofy concept but fun and tragic.

I'm on board.

Man, if there is one thing the folks who dislike everything have to admit, it's that the poses are spot on. Was one of the highlights of the first movie. Garfield just seems to get them right.
Agreed! The new suit looks great and the poses are ripped from the pages of the comic book. :thumbsup
Minor nit-pickings aside I thought the filmmakers did a great job on the first film and I hope the second installment delivers as well.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back