The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Absolutely. She's just too adorable.
And walking around in that skirt, with those stockings and knee-high boots?
HHHNNNGGGHHHHHHH
the-amazing-spider-man-2-emma-stone-1.jpg

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

I just started reading Superior Spider-man and I know this will probably never lead up to it, but...It would be cool to see some mean spirited Spidey moments more in tune with his Symbiote storyline or body switch. Of course we're talking way further on like ASM 4 or 5.

People have become so accepting about the idea of reboots, I once jokingly tweeted something to the effect "They have such little confidence in an upcoming JLA movie they're already planning a reboot of it" and someone replied "Really?".

The thing is though, some movies need to be rebooted, and others need to be a continuation. This is a fine example of a movie that can use a continuation, the material is already there, more stories need to be told. Everyone knows how Spiderman came about, the thing is, the original Raimi films are barely 10 years old... Same thing with Superman. I want the movie to be good, but a reboot, the tone... Everything just seems off. I hope Im wrong.

Hmmmm, so the Lizard looked like a goomba and Electro looks like Ahhnold Freeze...

Sounds about right. Will the Green Goblin in SM3 look like Gary Busey?

Green_Goblin_(Earth-199606)_002.jpg

GaryBusey.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back