The Amazing Spider-Man 2

BCdhlz4CcAAwnAM.jpg:large

Looks like Morgue lockers to me.

I'd like to see a good quality venom done not Eric Foreman. The most current owner of the symobite is Flash Thompson and he is quite the badass!

LBp0al.jpg

tumblr_mduqu1wI8y1qmza8lo1_500.jpg

If you're gonna do Venom, take your time and do it right. Don't just throw out Spidey's coolest character to make the fans squeal.

I think the locker is more of an easter egg. Show that its there hidden and bring out Venom in amazing spider-man 3 or 4. Same route as Marvel movies i.e. caps shield in Iron man 1 etc

I think the locker is more of an easter egg. Show that its there hidden and bring out Venom in amazing spider-man 3 or 4. Same route as Marvel movies i.e. caps shield in Iron man 1 etc

You're probably right. That explanation makes the most sense.

Please no Venom. We're obviously going to get Norman at some point, but there's no need to retread every Spider-villian in this series, especially not the most over-hyped one.

So nobody balked at the idea of GG again like I did?

And to whomever liked the orginal ASM suit, Im going to have to disagree. There isnt any real design to it at all. The "webs" are a joke, the eyes are too small and yellow, and cmon, the boots? Ugh.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back