The Amazing Spider-Man 2

article-0-184A92A1000005DC-462_634x286.jpg

"I See you!"

She's okay looking, and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but NOTHING .. and I repeat NOTHING about her says to me, "Admit it Tiger, you hit the jackpot!"

I just hope that this film doesn't get SM3 syndrome with WAY too many characters. I'm hoping for the best though, I really can't wait.

Better than Dunst, but doesn't seem hot enough at all. :cry

DAT BULGE! :lol:lol:lol
These pictures don't do her justice AT ALL. The actress playing the new MJ (Shailene Woodley) is actually VERY attractive in my opinion. They're just bad pictures of her, I'm sure she will look awesome in the movie.

am i the only one in here who find that the suit was perfect and they should have kept the same design??? :( please don't tell me i am the only one guys

am i the only one in here who find that the suit was perfect and they should have kept the same design??? :( please don't tell me i am the only one guys

I loved the first one, and I wish they would have kept more of the design of it. Although I have to admit that the new one is WAAAAAY better looking. Kinda like how I love the black suit in the comics the best, but I still like the good ol' red and blue too...just not as much

It was good... But it did not fit the original Spidey look (but neither did Garfield IMHO so i guess that's all just opinionated).
If It would have been a future version of Spider Man and he wasn't Peter Parker, it would have been incredible. But, If we're going for classic Spidey, the new suit is the best.

Has anybody seen this? It's a twitter photo Marc Webb posted on Dane Dehaan's birthday. It's a picture of a locker which is coincidentally the same locker where the Venom symbiote was stored in the Ultimate Spider-Man universe (because Norman Osborn and daddy Parker developed the symbiote in that universe). Does this mean we'll also be seeing Venom? Or possibly a set up for Venom in ASM 3?

BCdhlz4CcAAwnAM.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/MarcW/status/299315202447536128/photo/1

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back