The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I don't see what's wrong with this fight. After reading all of the ultimate spiderman comics, and a few amazing ones, I think it fits with what the comics present. It's nice to see that the movie isn't taking itself to seriously.

No...Spider-man 3 was the only one that went overboard...and I hope the comics never had a dance number in them:sick

Because that is the biggest steamer...

Yeah, its like he was a pouty kid being forced to put Venom in, so he made the rest of the movie a joke in protest. I dont like how Marc Webb wants him to prance around though, kinda weird to me.

The more I watch that video, the more annoyed I become. Rhinos on the boxers? All of spideys mannerisms just seem....off. What did he do, check his spidey watch at the end there? :behave

The more I watch that video, the more annoyed I become. Rhinos on the boxers? All of spideys mannerisms just seem....off. What did he do, check his spidey watch at the end there? :behave
He'd already left the frame and wasn't in the shot anymore, Andrew was just goofing around waiting for them to cut when he does his little dance and watch look thing. He'd already walked out from under the shadow where they'd prepared the lighting rig. Those were actor mannerisms, not Spidey mannerisms, a guy having fun at work. Let him be.

He'd already left the frame and wasn't in the shot anymore, Andrew was just goofing around waiting for them to cut when he does his little dance and watch look thing. He'd already walked out from under the shadow where they'd prepared the lighting rig. Those were actor mannerisms, not Spidey mannerisms, a guy having fun at work. Let him be.

Pardon me for not having a cameraman eye. OK so actor mannerisms were annoying, if its in the movie though, Im giving you crap.

Ultimate_rhino.jpg

I remember this looking alot cooler when I was a kid

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back