The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Will Marvel ever be able to get Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and Xmen back? Just imagine the cameos and crossovers that could take place. Plus I belive they know how to cast and properly present their characters.

Last edited:
First look at Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn. Posted by Dane on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/danedehaan/status/326016485795430400/photo/1
"Ladies & Gentleman, FanBoys & FanGirls of all ages: I give you The #Amazing Harry Osborn."

BIY-RDsCAAAnV-O.jpg:large

Nice! Jamie Foxx plays a nerdy lab rat! I think it'll be good he's not playing the strong black guy role he usually does, something more subtle like Collateral.

Maybe Michael Bay can tap him for Baxter Stockman in the new TMNT! :lol

I was not satisfied with the first one and I’m not sure about this one too.

Im with you on this. Not excited at all, the only thing I want to see is the new suit/mask, and the way he never kept it on in the first one, probably wont even get that much screen time.

Heres some better shots of the new suit, not sure if they have been posted up before.

I really like it, its actually a lot different to the raimi when you look at it. And I think those eyes are perfect. Feel the spider should be up a little higher on the chest though.

Welsh

Or because of the harness he has to wear they made that suit a little baggier.

Not really seeing much difference between the Raimi suit and this beside the emblem and eyes. The colors look a little less metallic is all, and the brick pattern may be at a different angle (admittedly not an expert on the suit's details). Still miles better than the basketball suit, but I wish they'd done something beyond raiding the studio archives for leftovers.

Or because of the harness he has to wear they made that suit a little baggier.

Not really seeing much difference between the Raimi suit and this beside the emblem and eyes. The colors look a little less metallic is all, and the brick pattern may be at a different angle (admittedly not an expert on the suit's details). Still miles better than the basketball suit, but I wish they'd done something beyond raiding the studio archives for leftovers.

The web pattern is also different, as is the general shape of the red sections. Much more streamlined and slim like the first ASM suit. There are actually quite a few differences.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back