The DEFINITIVE FREDDY KRUEGER glove thread

Deluxe Resurrection (Part 1) made by Mark at Knifegloves.com

This glove is no longer offered, he now has a "Template" glove that will run you about $1000. I'd love to pick one up, but for that price Id want to find 4 of the original knives to put on it and they are very expensive and hard to find.

I have a Razorgloves Boiler Room Creation glove with mirror blades upgrade.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419527969.710960.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419527992.839792.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419528023.465033.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419528038.314278.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419528058.698719.jpg

IMG_3671.JPGBoth of these were handmade (not by me) by a prop maker. I bought the original glove about 10 years ago on ebay before there was an overabundance of them as well as the factory made NOES Gloves. I always wanted the New Nightmare glove though and found a maker online from California who made this for a pretty good deal. The construction is really solid and the knife points are pretty damn sharp!!!

The original 1/2 hero as it is now, restored to how it looked in Part 2, just needs it's rings and a leather, then she is going into a display case for good, this is a pic from Becker as well

11261683_10206556366579870_8452310436662111579_n.jpg

I don't own it, but it is the one true hero glove, it's a picture from the owner, he was going to show it to Wes with the confirmation, but he's longer with us now (Wes)

Good evening! I am a huge freddy fan. I am how ever new to getting a freddy glove. I came across terror gloves. I am looking for the closest screen accurate freddy vs jason glove on the market. Can anyone help please?
Thank you!

Dark Dream Design on Facebook is, in my opinion, the maker of the best Freddy Vs. Jason style gloves, he does both the A and B gloves.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. In fact this is the first forum I've ever joined so I apologize in advance if I have the wrong etiquette. Last year I hand painted a Jason mask just as an attempt to see if I could. One thing led to another and before I knew I was adding genuine leather straps and everything. It was in no way an attempt at recreating a particular mask, just a challenge to.myself. I have now decided to build my own Freddy glove - but I want to try and see if I can get close to accurate. Which brings me to my purpose for joining. I am going to (attempt to) build the Vs glove. I cannot for the life of me though find the make and model of the underlying leather glove. I know most of the others were Wells Lamont. Does anyone know what the specifics on this particular glove are? Thanks in advance for any help!

I am going to (attempt to) build the Vs glove. I cannot for the life of me though find the make and model of the underlying leather glove. I know most of the others were Wells Lamont. Does anyone know what the specifics on this particular glove are? Thanks in advance for any help!

As far as I know VS used these gloves without the snaps. Back in the day a guy named Joe used to custom order them in bulk without the snaps, but I’m not sure if he still offers them. It looks like Terror Gloves (Robbie Atkinson) offers them though.

Attachments

• 28D278CA-835B-4E96-9DE9-241FFDD2B63F.jpeg
    28D278CA-835B-4E96-9DE9-241FFDD2B63F.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 1,076
  • FC1EBF00-632B-4555-90E6-D06C3CB50203.jpeg
    FC1EBF00-632B-4555-90E6-D06C3CB50203.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 539
As far as I know VS used these gloves without the snaps. Back in the day a guy named Joe used to custom order them in bulk without the snaps, but I’m not sure if he still offers them. It looks like Terror Gloves (Robbie Atkinson) offers them though.
I knew about Terror Gloves, and may go that route but am.hoping to find the actual make and model used for the film. The Watson you have pictured looks very close and I am.looking into it. I have no doubt it is possible the prop department modified a glove seeing as the VS glove has a drawstring that is purely decorative. Thanks for the info, it has been VERY helpful! I knew coming here would be a good idea!

..but I am hoping to find the actual make and model used for the film. The Watson you have pictured looks very close and I am looking into it. I have no doubt it is possible the prop department modified a glove seeing as the VS glove has a drawstring that is purely decorative.

Sorry, let me clarify. The builders of the glove custom ordered them, without the snaps, directly from Watson. The exact make and model (meaning the 436 without the snaps) is not something you can buy off the shelf. The only way to get the exact glove is to custom order from Watson (or TG) and add the wrist strap yourself.

I figured as much.
Sorry, let me clarify. The builders of the glove custom ordered them, without the snaps, directly from Watson. The exact make and model (meaning the 436 without the snaps) is not something you can buy off the shelf. The only way to get the exact glove is to custom order from Watson (or TG) and add the wrist strap yourself.
I figured as much. As soon as I found the glove on the Watson website I contacted them about a version sans snap. Now I just have to wait and hope for the best. Again, thanks for the info as it was a big help!

I finally got the leather glove. I wound up going with Terror Gloves and am happy I did. I ordered several so I could do tests on distressing them. I have my patterns for the copper and the blades. The VS glove has a decorative drawstring with what appears to be a brass washer of sorts at the end. I am trying to figure out what it is so o can source a few. Then I will be ready to start the build. You were a big help!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back