EL Wire

Rotaerc

Where is the best place to buy EL Wire online. I have found a few websites and the prices range all over the board. I am just looking for some basic EL Wire to add a little lighting effect to a prop.

Thanks RPF

I usually get mine from ebay. String, power converter and shipping for $4.99. Last one I ordered came to my doorstep in a week from China. Works great

There are a few places that sell smaller converters. They don't seem to be on ebay.

I've had really good service with coolneon. Good product - better than some, and they respond to any questions you have promptly. Of course, their stuff is all made in china now, so maybe it doesn't matter where you go!

I've had really good service with coolneon. Good product - better than some, and they respond to any questions you have promptly. Of course, their stuff is all made in china now, so maybe it doesn't matter where you go!

I don't really care where its made, I just don't want to pay $100 for 30' of EL Wire when I need only about 2'. Also I like the pre-wired kits, I don't have to figure out all the wiring. Although I do have electric wiring experience, I am not sure if its that easy to use EL Wire.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back