Amazing Spiderman Zentai Suit and Raimi Suit -- Feet finished pg. 4

spiderfan11

Sr Member
Hey guys, because I know a lot of people (including myself) have been looking for a good and affordable Amazing Spidey costume, well I found one that I'm very pleased with at a fraction of the cost of the dye sub suits. I personally do not mind if it's not 100% screen accurate, especially for the price difference. I bought this one from:

Amazing Spider-man Costume Spandex Spiderman Costume [1208201] - US$53.29

Here are some pics of me suited up:
IMG_5887_zpsdc909beb.jpg

IMG_5883_zps12a83714.jpg

IMG_5888_zps6557659b.jpg

IMG_5889_zps7287efbe.jpg

IMG_5890_zpsff5b3efc.jpg

IMG_5891_zps0557a9af.jpg

IMG_5892_zps87d59500.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Amazing Spiderman Zentai Suit

Hey guys, because I know a lot of people (including myself) have been looking for a good and affordable Amazing Spidey costume, well I found one that I'm very pleased with at a fraction of the cost of the dye sub suits. I personally do not mind if it's not 100% screen accurate, especially for the price difference. I bought this one from:

Amazing Spider-man Costume Spandex Spiderman Costume [1208201] - US$53.29 [/IMG]

I ordered the same suit, I plan to do some work on it once I get it though. You can't beat the price, and it's one of the best spidey zentai suits I've ever seen.
Thanks for posting all the pics, it looks awesome on you! Can't wait to get mine!

About how long did it take for you to get it after you ordered it?

I ordered the same suit, I plan to do some work on it once I get it though. You can't beat the price, and it's one of the best spidey zentai suits I've ever seen.
Thanks for posting all the pics, it looks awesome on you! Can't wait to get mine!

About how long did it take for you to get it after you ordered it?

Not long at all. i think they had shipped it within 1 week and I received it in less than 2 weeks? I agree, this really is the best zentai I've ever seen. Rare that the pictures on the zentai site match up with the product received, so I wanted to make sure people on the fence knew that it was the real deal. I'm actually considering buying one or two more for that price.

Hi did you get it with removable mask or all in 1? Looks good for the price think I might order 1 in time for Halloween and maybe puff paint the webbing

Hi did you get it with removable mask or all in 1? Looks good for the price think I might order 1 in time for Halloween and maybe puff paint the webbing

This one has a removable mask. I figure if I did wear it on halloween I might want to take the mask off to drink, eat, etc. I think if I get another one I'll get the one piece, just so I can have both options.

Well I've just ordered mine in a 1 piece now to burn off sum belly flab hope I don't look to bad

Any other zen tai spidey suits you guys recommend? I'm thinking classic comic look.

There's a seller on ebay (mengde_9998) who makes a pretty decent classic (more like raimi films) spidey suit. I have one, I can try to take some pics for you this week.

Also, I completely empathize with the comment about burning off belly fat. I've always wanted a spidey suit, even had a few in the past but I've never been able to wear them comfortably because I was not in shape. This past summer I lost around 25 pounds and I can happily wear this suit now. It was a pretty big personal achievement for me :) Spidey's always been my favorite superhero but he's one of the few I wasn't comfortable dressing up as!

Re: Amazing Spiderman Zentai Suit - Raimi Suit Added!

I would replace the eye frames, but I think the costume is pretty good. It is much better than I would expect from a zentai.

I would replace the eye frames, but I think the costume is pretty good. It is much better than I would expect from a zentai.

Yeah, I'm not as fond of the eyes on the Raimi suit, but I couldn't just replace them, I'd have to get a whole new mask.. I don't mind the ones on the ASM suit though.

Hey that's not half bad, did you ask for a removable mask? And you mind if I get the name of the seller? I'm interested in getting one.

Not at all, I actually posted it earlier here, but it's mengde_9998 on ebay. I did pay extra for the removable mask (only $3 or so). Great deal for the price in my opinion. I have always found it hard to justify a $600 or more spandex suit, no matter how cool they look, unless they were guaranteed to last/fit forever, which is obviously not the case. I'd be afraid to wear an expensive suit like that out in public.

Also, he offers multiple versions, the one I have is the dark blue version.

Not at all, I actually posted it earlier here, but it's mengde_9998 on ebay. I did pay extra for the removable mask (only $3 or so). Great deal for the price in my opinion. I have always found it hard to justify a $600 or more spandex suit, no matter how cool they look, unless they were guaranteed to last/fit forever, which is obviously not the case. I'd be afraid to wear an expensive suit like that out in public.

Also, he offers multiple versions, the one I have is the dark blue version.

Awesome appreciate the help I'll go check it out right now

Thanks! I can't wait to get the aqua shoes so I can add the soles to the suit!

what shoes are you using and how do you go about adding them to the suit? Im pretty much completely new to this but im only after a one off halloween costume. So far the zentai you bought is the nicest (reasonably priced) one ive seen. Also how long did the shipping on it take as it appears to come from china (i imagine it'd be the same timeframe to the uk as thats where id be having it shipped)

what shoes are you using and how do you go about adding them to the suit? Im pretty much completely new to this but im only after a one off halloween costume. So far the zentai you bought is the nicest (reasonably priced) one ive seen. Also how long did the shipping on it take as it appears to come from china (i imagine it'd be the same timeframe to the uk as thats where id be having it shipped)

I'm just using some of those shoes you wear in a swimming pool. I ordered some clearance ones and I'm just going to cut the bottoms off and glue them onto the feet of the zentai suit with a special adhesive.

These are the shoes I bought:
Speedo Amphibious Hydraterra Mens' Water Shoes at SwimOutlet.com - Free Shipping

I'm just using some of those shoes you wear in a swimming pool. I ordered some clearance ones and I'm just going to cut the bottoms off and glue them onto the feet of the zentai suit with a special adhesive.

These are the shoes I bought:
Speedo Amphibious Hydraterra Mens' Water Shoes at SwimOutlet.com - Free Shipping

ah cool, yeah those look like they would work, i imagine you leave some of the heel/toe are intact to stop your foot actually sliding off them? Ive seen the way people have modified shoes in other threads and that appears to be the case but i was never quite sure how they got them fully attached to the suit.

how about the sizing, did you just give him measurements? and delivery time? sorry for the mass of questions, just dont want to end up wasting money or ruining it >.>

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back