White Power Ranger Helmet Pep file?

Royal Dump

So I've been searching the internet for the white ranger helmet pep file... No luck

I've found the green ranger and red ranger helmet files but I really want the white!

Can anyone help me here?

Looks like this

Last edited:
its there but when you download it the unfolded files dont come with it if you ask him your self hell probably send you them he gave me the yellow ranger helmet

I believe eyeofsauron did an unfold of dungobeetle's white ranger. I like the one from propzone, but it only works on viewer so you can't change the size or edit the unfold. I think dung0beetle's is more accurate but also harder to put together, however eyeofsauron's unfold is really good.

I'm finding flaws in the one you gave. I've been comparing it to pictures of the show and it just isn't right, and I'm really picky about it.

The prop zone one looks more accurate.. but I have to pay $15.

Boo

I believe eyeofsauron did an unfold of dungobeetle's white ranger. I like the one from propzone, but it only works on viewer so you can't change the size or edit the unfold. I think dung0beetle's is more accurate but also harder to put together, however eyeofsauron's unfold is really good.

Propzone is the TV version and the Dungbeetle is the movie version so it depends which one he's looking for. And yes there's a lot of significant difference between the two helmets.

I'm finding flaws in the one you gave. I've been comparing it to pictures of the show and it just isn't right, and I'm really picky about it.

The prop zone one looks more accurate.. but I have to pay $15.

Boo

Dungbeetle/eye of sauron unfold is a good movie version file. it's missing some of the details, but it's better left off anyways because you can easily sculpt those missing details with bondo.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back