New Iron man armors!

TravisO

So if anyone is paying attention Marvel is launching (relaunching) something called the Marvel Now books. There are two new Armors that Tony will be seen wearing... wonders who is going to make these 1st???

iron-man-heavy-duty.jpg

iron-man-stealth-suit.jpg

All credit goes to Marvel.com for the art work. The full story can be found at Marvel.com

let the building begin!

first you have Iron Man meets Robocop's ED209.

And then

Iron Man meets Tron

Not exactly origional ideas - someone probably got paid a fortune for this work.

too complicated and I feel there's a lack of iron man originality. Looks just like robots painted as iron man. The second one looks too much like a tron suit.

That's why my favorite is still the MK I, you know it's a man in a suit because the armor doesn't fully encase the wearer, you can still see man bits here and there!

The darker one looks a lot like the iron man 2099 armour from armoured adventures with a few alterations. Like the colour and the face plate. Other than that they are nearly the same.

Tron > black new iron man > new robocop

The hulk buster's head seems like after being punched in by Hulk, Tom and Jerry style.
The body is Mk7 given too much steroids.
Gatling gun on the hand? VOTOMS Brutish dog already did it at better result (still has a three-fingered claw)
atvredscopedogex01.jpg

To me: (n)thumbsdown:thumbsdown

Sorry guys, just have to say it.

I'm not liking either one. The Tron one is not original. The first one is just way too bulky. Looks weird with his head all sunk in like that.

I have to say, the black one didn't remind me of Tron one bit until you guys mentioned it... To me, it just looked like a stealth version of the ironman suit.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back