Screen Used Pepsi Perfect BTT2

there would not even be a reason to bolt the bottle down, with it being inside this tube.

Yep. Speculating, but the hole in the one sold by PP was probably used to secure it down against theft from the public visiting the ride.

You can also clearly see from the screencap that the tube was not secured down to the rising top either. There is a clear recess left at the end of the 'rise', around 1 cm deep, to hold it in place.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Upon as second read this so call letter of auth. is a big bust, what was I thinking

If you can return it, then no harm. It was a learning experience that didn't cost you anything. We all have made mistakes in this hobby, you just have to learn that researching before a purchase is a BIG requirement.

We are disputing the cc charge and refusing the shipment, they are not going to get away with this. Thanks again everyone for your support, information, and love.

Mahalo from Kauai

Although they do not specifically say it is screen-used in the auction, the wording strongly implies that not only is it screen-used, but it is also the one that pops up in front of McFly :rolleyes

The first part of the Premier Props auction description:

Lot 61:Back to the Future Part II Pepsi Bottle

"From one of the most beloved film anthologies ever produced, this is a prop Pepsi bottle from the Robert Zemeckis 1989 Sci-fi film 'Back to the Future - Part II".

It does say the prop is from the film, "Back to the Future Part II", which appears to be incorrect. PP should refund the buyers money. I don't see how they can fairly argue their way out of doing so. The prop is not what they state it to be.

That 'Letter of Authenticity', is anything but. In my opinion, it is hilarious, real as it may be. It proves absolutely nothing.

Exactly as I said earlier. Just a story about a poker game with no verifiable specific details or provenance.

Don't leave us hanging here. You can't ask questions, get great answers from us and then not tell us the outcome...

Yeah I got duped in a PP auction. Bought some 'Screen-Used Star Trek Gold Pressed Latinum' and it was nothing of the sort. I found out through Trek forums that they were metal replicas made for and sold on the Roddenberry website a few years back. Never used in any of the shows for anything. Gotta watch those Premier Prop Auctions. Although in the same auction I did get some actual Screen Used items so it's hit or miss with them.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back