TMNT Krang + Android Body *Final Pics pg. 9"

Re: TMNT Krang + Android Body Budget Build

thanks man, I just picture Tv wearing it and then they see krang movin and everyone will go nuts :lol

...Damn that is a good idea. The way I'm building the arms, it will be somewhat stable even without my arm in it. Attach a fake hand at the end and make it look like it's resting on my waist and no one would know it was fake. I would be tight for my other arm to be in the belly cavity, but I think I do have the room.

I'd have to build Krang like a Boglin, if anyone remembers those.

...or this just popped in to my head - what about using a Halloween decoration with automatic moving parts (eyes, mouth at minimum), and modify it to become a frame for the Krang overlay to go on. That might be my best bet. He's have movement and I'd have both hands.

...Damn that is a good idea. The way I'm building the arms, it will be somewhat stable even without my arm in it. Attach a fake hand at the end and make it look like it's resting on my waist and no one would know it was fake. I would be tight for my other arm to be in the belly cavity, but I think I do have the room.

I'd have to build Krang like a Boglin, if anyone remembers those.

...or this just popped in to my head - what about using a Halloween decoration with automatic moving parts (eyes, mouth at minimum), and modify it to become a frame for the Krang overlay to go on. That might be my best bet. He's have movement and I'd have both hands.

The halloween decoration moving part idea is probably the most practical.. Great idea! Dont forget to get a little recorder and speaker for krangs voice saying something like "get those turtles!!!". His voice was so memorable in the show!!

lol those would freak me out when i was a kid seein them move at halloween costume stores lol so yea that would be awesome man. It be a live action krang:) im pullin for ya bra:lol

This is the Best Thread. Can't wait to see more. Cannibalizing a halloween moving thing to make Krang move is a great idea.

what, this is the coolest thing Ive seen in a while. By your quality so far this is going to be awesome

This thread has made my day. Such a cool subject for a costume project, and it's looking great so far. Can't wait to see more.

Mate this is gonna look awesome!! You are doing a great job so far, can't wait to see what the final piece will look like :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back