TMNT Krang + Android Body *Final Pics pg. 9"

Re: TMNT Krang + Android Body Budget Build

man it will be awesome if you have a midget in a Krang mask instead and tied to your lower torso.

Holy.... I can honestly say this comment is the first time I ever actually did a spit-take on my keyboard. Luckily I was not drinking at the time. Lacking a little person, he does have a 5 year old..

And TVsRobLowe, if you do want to do animatronics as an upgrade, I saw a Medusa head at Walgreens the other day that might work for you. It had 3 or 4 little knobs that moved around that would be really cool for tentacles.

That's a shame that the door knocker won't work. Try it hit up stores on November 1st, you'll be able to find tons of "maybe" solutions for pennies on the dollar. :D

Are you going to add the control levers for Krang's tentacles to hold on to?

I might make the levers. There's not much room for them, but we'll see.
I do want to add a lower faschia on the chamber and that might give more space for the levers.

I was also considering enclosing Krang behind a window - not so much for looks as much as for protection of Krang. I can see someone just ripping off his tentacles.

this is looking great. krang looks perfect. model magic was the right choice. so awesome, keep up the good work!!

good job on krang n yea if I were you I would inclosed it for what you said and for haters that might want to sabotage yr suit....very cool:)

47575852-0A4D-4E5E-92EF-3AA4C8D84633-1473-0000038FFE68EBFC.jpg

Popped out the eyes, painted him up, and added veins with puffy paint. Next is 1-2 thin layers of latex to get a skin look.

Wow seriously impressed! The suit and Krang especially look so awesome!

Im gonna have to second the enclosure. If you're goin to a party or something, never underestimate drunk people doing stupid things. I know last year, lots of peeps wanted to 'test' the structural integrity of my chest armor. I knew I'd made it strong enough, so they just hurt their fists lol, but just saying...

Excited to see more!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back