Pattern for a Warehouse 13 Tesla gun?

iamthenight

I'm looking to build one and I've had a look through the other thread. I was wondering if anyone had a pattern or dimensions for the frame? I'm looking to do this for school, so anything helps. :) thanks everyone!

(I also have a entire workshop worth of power tools at my disposal, so don't be afraid to say I need to make something myself!!)

The one auctioned off was listed at being 8.5" long.
With that just print out a side shot at that size and take all your measurements off it.
Super simple.

For correct patterns use a light table (or a piece of glass or plex with a light under it) and trace the shapes needed.

When tracing a photo, it is important that you account for camera parallax. Depending on the size of the object, the amount of zoom on the lens, and the distance the object is from the camera, the distortion can be significant. I learned this the hard way several times.

The only way that I have been able to correct for it, is to take several photos of the object, moving slightly left to right each time. Take the photos and stitch them together in Photoshop (or similar). This will provide as distortion free a photo as you can get. This is due to the camera lens distortion gets worse the farther your subject is away from the center.

Some cameras will stitch the photos together right in the camera, but I prefer to do it manually later.

Sent from my U30GT using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back