Silhouette Cameo Blades dont last!

Robofreak83

Well I received my cameo the other day got about 5-6 pages cut and blade is already dull. At $12 a piece this is definitely not worth it. I will probably be selling it! Any one interested?

I had it set on 2. Also I could not get it to work with pepakura. Had to export and use the cameo studio. The pepakura viewer failed to find registration marks. When I went ahead with the cut it was not in the printed area. It was off. I was using blue cardstock. Any advice is more than appreciated.

I have been getting the studio software to work much better than pepakura. Just cant get it to print the edge numbers. Going to order a new blade again and see how long it will last.

There is a lot of help in the tutorials here on the RPF. It can be tricky to get things set up. Use regular paper until you have all the registration marks and edge numbers working properly, it's a lot less expensive that way.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back