Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Trailer

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very cool! The Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Trailer
Blade-Runner-30th-Blu-ray-header.jpg

Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Trailer - YouTube

I have the suitcase edition, and they may just get me to pick up this edition too for that damn laser spinner!! I have a place on my desk for that.

And YES, I'd love to see the film on the big screen again!!

It was screened a few years ago??? Was this a nation wide thing?

Just New York and LA. I drove seven hours from Maine to NY just to see it on the big screen. It was quite the experience. They even passed out these poll sheets asking us what we liked and stuff.

However, this trailer was not made for the 30th Anniversary. It's actually the same trailer that was made for "The Final Cut" years ago. In fact, it's still censored. Before Deckard answers "No" to Rachael's question about retiring a human by mistake, it was supposed to show Deckard firing his gun and the moment you saw the flash, it cut to black. Here it just shows Deckard running towards the camera.

It was screened a few years ago??? Was this a nation wide thing?

I saw the final cut in Atlanta. I was living in Clarkston, GA at the time, a suburb of ATL, and the theater was down the road in Decatur/Virginia Highlands. Great little art house theater that showed a lot of classic films.

... and the Alien remaster digitally projected in Annapolis! These things do get screened from time to time.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back