Warhammer 40K Space Marine - Budget Build

Hi All,

Thanks for all the support, at the moment Real Life has gotten in the way, but never fear I will get back to the project as soon as things settle down, I'm as eager to see this thing finished as everyone else :)

Until next time...

Peter

this is so fascinating - I have a Brother-in-law that works on the loading bays of Tesco's, so he can get loads of Cardboard boxes of various sizes and thickness - I did have an Idea to build a Spartan Suit of Armor or even a full suit of Armour but could never find any decent patterns or diagrams to do it so congrats on your build it looks fab so far

Thanks, the project is on hold at the moment, due to the weather. The only place I have that I can build it is in the conservatory, and there is no heating, so until the weather improves or I invest in a heater, I'll stick to paper props :)

Peter

Thanks, the project is on hold at the moment, due to the weather. The only place I have that I can build it is in the conservatory, and there is no heating, so until the weather improves or I invest in a heater, I'll stick to paper props :)

Peter

So whatever happened to this project? Any updates?

I do intend to carry on with this project, however, as sometimes happens, life has gotten in the way, so for now it will have to go on the back burner until I can get back to it.

Peter

I hope you finish this build at some point. I've been using it as a guide/ inspiration for my own GK armour set and have a super easy way that you can do the legs if you're interested.
Good luck!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back