CAN SOMONE PHOTO SHOP THESE PICS?

TK-2067

looking for someone to take these 2 photos or the bottom one with 2 of us in it and add a background so it looks like we are in tatoonie maybe a sandcrawler in the background or something cool like that. thanks rod

tatooinegetaway.jpg

working on the other 2 now

Hey.

Well the lighting level in your photos seem to lend themselves to a darker background, so gave it a quick shot.

TK427comp.jpg

If you want an un-cropped version of it, I can email it to you. PM me if you like.

Enjoy.

MJC.

Greetings and Salutations.

Just thought I would say hi and throw in a pic for you. I just through it together quickly and its not my best work but I hope you like it anyway. Sorry it's rather small....I had some trouble finding some larger ref pics and I don't currently have a sandcrawler model in my 3D program. :confused If I get some better stuff together, I'll post it for you.

Anyway, hi, nice to meet you all. :lol

Cheers.

tatooine1.jpg

This was kind of fun. :) About 25 min in Photoshop. (edit: I fixed the shadow on the first one)

tk427-jawa2.jpg

and a version with an old film stock vibe..

tk2.jpg

thanks so much guys i was not expecting all these post for this tread. my daughter will love these. i have them all save in my computer...... you guys do great work , i wish i knew how to use the photo shop..... thanks again rod

I think I will start my own thread to get myself and my daughter dressed as ANH Leia on board the Death Star or something. :) Great work everyone :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back