Just won this on ebay screen used prop

bionicbaconben

Hi every one just wanted to show what i one on ebay super stoked
as i loved the film demolition man
here is the item number 190720722519 cant wait to get this

The Propstore has sold like 3 or 4 recently, if it was one they sold in the last month and a bit, they started selling them at US$50 up to around US$100 each roughly. I knew I should've bought one when they were selling them at $50 each errr

Nice purchase though, it's a great film.

The Propstore has sold like 3 or 4 recently, if it was one they sold in the last month and a bit, they started selling them at US$50 up to around US$100 each roughly. I knew I should've bought one when they were selling them at $50 each errr

Nice purchase though, it's a great film.

I know i paid alot for it but i dont care love the film will stay in my collection, just have to save up for one of the costumes on prop store of london lol

You know words on a screen are fun and all but this thread is worthless without pics.

...or at least a live link.

People here are lazy.

But in fact you did not SHOW anything.

Sorry but the POINT of a show off thread is to SHOW OFF.

Otherwise what is the point.

It's just how we roll here. Well how we used to anyway.

Are we still complaining about this? I already linked to the thing way back in post #5.

There was a guy selling these and the other style on Ebay cheap for like a year he had tons of them. Most likely where the came from.
I just wasn't into prop plates or the movie. Yea the price is high for sure but if you intend to keep it then its all good enjoy the plate .

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back