No Country for Old Men Tracking Device

monkeyracing

I was thinking about resurrecting the 2008 thread about this, but thought it would be good to start fresh. Additionally, my question is somewhat different from that posed in the earlier thread.

The (external) parts are easy enough to find, but it's the internals that I'm looking for help with. I do have some electronic and soldering skills - i can wire up LEDs and basic power circuits - but I'd like to know how to recreate the signal meter pulsing at the same time as the LED flashes and the piezo beeps, and be able to vary the speed a little.

I assume this involves a fairly simple circuit that sends a pulse of electricity to all three components simultaneously and the rate could be controlled by a variable resistor.

Please let me know if you can point me in the right direction as to how to build a circuit like this. Thanks. If you need any help figuring out how to remotely control things, please feel free to ask me.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/2883376983_9936ea4234_b.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back