Iron Man 3 "MARK 8 Armor" foam build

This is seriously going to be the longerst week ever....7 more days til the 1st for 3 contests i will be attending........however im gonna be doing something cool...after each night of wearing the suit i will be adding just a little bit of battle damage and distress. 2nd night will just be a few scratches here and there..then the last night will be a rather intence... i think that will be nice to keep the crowd interested after each night

You don't have to distress it, trust me it'll be plenty to beat up by the end of the night! Especially if the ladies get to you. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Son of a ***** next Saturday is gonna be a busy night there one extra contest also 1000$...potentally 4; in 3nights of suiting up...this is gonna drive me crazy do i do one or the other or try for both???

As the rumor for Iron Man 2's suit, there are several "remote controlled copies" for Tony to fight Terracotta soldiers. Perhaps you should make them :lol.

As the rumor for Iron Man 2's suit, there are several "remote controlled copies" for Tony to fight Terracotta soldiers. Perhaps you should make them :lol.

if only i had the time lol...id rather try and make the suit fly hahahah....im gonna try and minipulate the situation and get one bar to do their judging an hour after the other...figure thats my best shot

So im going stir crazy and i already am thinking about my 2013 suit...

using an undersuit like the picture RDJr. is wearing i wanna create a suit the i dont slip into but more or less "Clicks" onto the undersuit while maintaining full armor coverage and unbelievable mobility...it still wont fly but i can live with that

I will be creating the Iron Man Mark TG1...this is what popped into my head...this is just the first concept 60% red 30% gold and 10% of gun metal grey???...anyways i could use some feedback

click ons sounds interesting..maybe a lot of strategically placed magnets?

I started on the IRON PIMP CUP today....this is just the grip and base of it for now and i will be adding a large pint glass or something similar to the top..detail the outside of that with a little foam but still having glass showing and the LEDs shoot up into the glass.... I figured this would be a nice touch to my armor......

i have a similar idea for people who have war machine armor
....if your gatling gun is ajustable you can make it into a beer funnel?...

nice pimp cup. also good luck in ur costume contests! the mark 8 looks amazing and from it seems u did ir free hand right? no pep files just straight...foam? right? lol. i read this thread a while ago and cant remember everything

nice pimp cup. also good luck in ur costume contests! the mark 8 looks amazing and from it seems u did ir free hand right? no pep files just straight...foam? right? lol. i read this thread a while ago and cant remember everything

Yep...no pep...all free hand...just a few scaling differances but it does the trick...99.4% full foam coverage...the only under suit that shows is at the arm/elbow joint

I started on the IRON PIMP CUP today....this is just the grip and base of it for now and i will be adding a large pint glass or something similar to the top..detail the outside of that with a little foam but still having glass showing and the LEDs shoot up into the glass.... I figured this would be a nice touch to my armor......

i have a similar idea for people who have war machine armor
....if your gatling gun is ajustable you can make it into a beer funnel?...

irrigation parts for pimp cup cool and creative

One more day of waiting!! And the weather calls for rain this weekend and thats a good thing...less people will be out and my suit is water proof

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back