Iron Man 3 "MARK 8 Armor" foam build

Right on... Xrobots built a exoskeleton strap suit with the use of magents its pretty cool too

i saw his exo suit....that was pretty genius especially the boot region.... And thanks for that link...thats a good starting point...saves me from buying,a sewing machine lol..i still got time before i decide,on the MarkTG1....gotta see how the Mark 8 does.

Looks like it could be awesome, but all that paneling will probably drive you nuts lol. Goodluck with it though, if you can pull it off it'll be something amazing!

Thats the thing... For what i invision for the Mark TG1...it wont be half the hassle of trying to figure out everything i went threw with the Mark8...cause what ever i end up with at the end is what its supposed to look like...zero pressure for perfection on trying to reduplicte one from the movies....therefore more fun with the build

I really like your idea of making an original iron-man armor. I hope it catches on.
This one looks great, and I hope you win lots of awards at all of the Halloween contest you go to.
I was wondering if you were going to add a glossy clear coat to the armor?

I can't believe just how good that suit looks Tribalgrind, congratulations. Your original sketch looks cool too. Good luck at those contests dude; you will walk it no doubt!

I really like your idea of making an original iron-man armor. I hope it catches on.
This one looks great, and I hope you win lots of awards at all of the Halloween contest you go to.
I was wondering if you were going to add a glossy clear coat to the armor?

Im sure it will catch on.... Even if i have to start a friendly challange with other builders?? I Hope i win too 14days left of waiting..... But i still gotta do a final clear coat after i do some lite touch up paint in certain areas where the tape didnt fully adhere to the foam cause of Florida humidity

TG, I look forward to your original I M armor build brah good luck at th' contests as well awesome job keep up th' good work.:p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

TG, I look forward to your original I M armor build brah good luck at th' contests as well awesome job keep up th' good work.:p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

As far as the custom build goes...i gotta see how the mark 8 does first....we shall see 13 days left to go...and it feels like time has slowed down lol...either way im gonna build a better suit next year

Hey TG i've been following your progess daily, very impressive and inspiring. I too joined just recently and i was working on an armor, the patriot. However i just hit a snag. It was to be my interpretation of the patriot, but i've been tainted by the images of the upcoming patriot. See there are things i do like about the patriot. But there are things i don't so i think what i will do is wait for the trailer at the end of the month to have a better look. Get more pics. Anyway you should be proud of your work, cause i am... GM

Hey TG i've been following your progess daily, very impressive and inspiring. I too joined just recently and i was working on an armor, the patriot. However i just hit a snag. It was to be my interpretation of the patriot, but i've been tainted by the images of the upcoming patriot. See there are things i do like about the patriot. But there are things i don't so i think what i will do is wait for the trailer at the end of the month to have a better look. Get more pics. Anyway you should be proud of your work, cause i am... GM

Thank you very much..i wish you good luck with your build..the trailor for IM3 should be up online on Oct 23rd..,and im sure some more iron,patriot pics will ne available shortly after

A buddy of mine and I are going as Iron Man MkVII and War Machine. We were inspired by your loss last year, lol, so we are going all out to get some blue ribbons as well! Iron Man Forever!!! LOL

Holy ****....so i went out to the bar tonight for a few and ran into the dude that dressed as Osama b....so what do i do...when he askes what im doing for Halloween...i show him my new suit.....jaw drop...no contest.....i forgive the dude who dressed as him...but **** you osam God bless America

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back