Iron Man 3 "MARK 8 Armor" foam build

you're quick to assume he is a costume making factory.

I dont assume anything other than the fact that I'm sure he would like the opportunity to make some extra cash to help supplement his income as an artist. I would be willing to pay him for his time and effort in such quality work if this was something he would be willing to do. I would pay for the expense of the supplies as well if he were willing to do the work. I am willing to discuss a possible arrangement if he is interested.

I dont assume anything other than the fact that I'm sure he would like the opportunity to make some extra cash to help supplement his income as an artist. I would be willing to pay him for his time and effort in such quality work if this was something he would be willing to do. I would pay for the expense of the supplies as well if he were willing to do the work. I am willing to discuss a possible arrangement if he is interested.

so PM him, you don't make deals in this section.

just sayin'

wow wasnt trying to cause any upset there. Just didnt know was all.
well thats your fault then. the site has certain rules, to which you agreed to when you signed up. you even had to confirm you read them.
if you did, you wouldve known that trading outside the junkyard is forbidden.

noone is trying to be mean, were just pointing out the rules
well, good luck anyway :)

well thats your fault then. the site has certain rules, to which you agreed to when you signed up. you even had to confirm you read them.
if you did, you wouldve known that trading outside the junkyard is forbidden.

noone is trying to be mean, were just pointing out the rules
well, good luck anyway :)

cool I appreciate it. I am trying like mad to find the right one and have been for months. This is making my eyeballs bleed!

use the private message feature and discuss with him there.

click on his name, a menu will drop and go to send private message to TribalGrind

Radio shack didnt have the right parts for the electric flip up faceplate...its all good i just did the top mount hinge setup....and i got around to putting the,eyes back in... Still gotta go in and redo the padding on the inside for a snugger fit...i should have my video ready by,thursday

Radio shack didnt have the right parts for the electric flip up faceplate...its all good i just did the top mount hinge setup....and i got around to putting the,eyes back in... Still gotta go in and redo the padding on the inside for a snugger fit...i should have my video ready by,thursday

Go to servocity.com, they have variety i buy from there :)

In the words of Steve Rogers "Put on the suit"

This is freaking awesome man.

thank you and i will be my first PUPLIC appearince is October 27th. and then again on Halloween....lol this is the most expenceive suit i own and im only gonna wear is 2 maybe 3 times a year....but the attention alone when i go out make it worth it and contest money helps too lol:)...im expecting to get stop by 125 people in those 2 days just to get pictures with me...last year it was like 65 people with my crappy first suit

That is an awesome Mark VIII suit!! wow...I hope I can get my Mark VII done to the point of perfection meets exhaustion by the time IM3 debuts in May. :eek

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back