Iron Man 3 SUITS project [PIC HEAVY] : IM 95% Complete|IP Started 12/02

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Suit up Teaser pic. 11/19

And just like that, let the Iron Man 3 suit games begin.

Absolutely amazing! Nice job! :thumbsup

This is unreal!

Thanks man! :thumbsup Oh and I sent you a reply man. My facebook's back and running. :love

looks like J.A.R.V.I.S. is powered by San Mig Light.
great man. May have to check this out in person when I head out there.

Haha. Yeah no kiddin', my JARVIS-es are costly to run! :cry Thanks man! Sure just inform me once you're here :love

this is tooooooooo much to take in!
tooo too much!

looks super slick dude.
cant wait to see some in the sun pics.
the proportions look phenomenal

Thanks torx! :thumbsup Unfortunately I'm my own worst critic, and I'm planning to redo some parts. :cry

The student becomes the Master...Bravo:thumbsup

Thanks doc! :thumbsup And just to let you know, the mk8 gloves you made became my reference and inspiration for mine! :cool

Awesome!!!! Mind blowing o_O

Thank you! More to come :love

Absolutely epic!

Thanks davey. :love

Man, that looks Incredible; I am blown away mate! Can't wait to see it with the helmet as well. Congrats! :)

Thanks! The helmet's gonna take a little while though, I'm planning to make this suit's partner as well, if 'ya know what I mean :love

this is awesome great job at the suit! and only having a few pics for reference. amazing

Thanks! The references are really a pain in the arse. Seriously! :thumbsup

Really, really awesome work!! It looks fantastic!! Mindblowing!!
Thanks for sharing this things!!

THank you! :cool

And just like that, let the Iron Man 3 suit games begin.

Absolutely amazing! Nice job! :thumbsup

THanks! Don't worry, there's more comin'. :cool

Anyway, as I said previously, I'm my own worst critic when it comes to my work/s and projects, and if possible, I always aim for the closest to the suit. I'm currently looking for the correct gold, as sir ProjectEarth advised and based on my own research as well, it should be champagne or light gold. So that's next on my list. Currently though, I'm redoing the abs. I'm not satisfied with its overall shape. This is what I have so far.

382125_521384807872517_6593621_n.jpg

Hopefully, this gets done faster. :cool

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Updated 11/23

wow brother this is absolutley awsome!
very very impressive:thumbsup

:thumbsup WOW!!! amazing!!!!! I'm definately speechless man! great work!!

the best shot i've ever seen. . . :thumbsup great work man

Thanks man! Having been complimented by a fellow mk8 builder feels incredibly nice :thumbsup

wow brother this is absolutley awsome!
very very impressive:thumbsup

Thank you sir! Really appreciate it :love

:thumbsup WOW!!! amazing!!!!! I'm definately speechless man! great work!!

Thank you sir! Still have lots to do, and I already started on the suit's partner for the premiere :cool

this has come along extremely well!! nice work!

Thank you sir! :)

The perfectionist. I liked the old abs but these look great.

Thanks stef :thumbsup Ah you know me. Just the ol' close to the real thing phase comin' along. :lol

Anyway, was busy workin' on the helmet, here're some pics.

18437-a.jpg

18436-a.jpg

18435-a.jpg

Already made the helmet by jackie, which is awesome btw, and will start on that suit real real soon. Anyway, the helmet is foam made, reinforced with fiberglass and matting on the inside. Don't worry, I'll show a video of the process I came up with. The best part is it's nearly as strong as a resined one, and the faceplate can be separated :thumbsup

So stay tuned for that.

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Updated 11/27 with helmet pics

This is awesome!!!

Thank you!

Anyway I'll be revealing the armor tomorrow at a local event our group here organized. Hopefully the armor will be appreciated by people :lol

As for the prototype helmet with the new method I came up with, here's the result.

252207_523961114281553_1458241061_n.jpg

189971_523961120948219_1804595776_n.jpg

As you can see, the rubber has been reinforced with fiber glass INSIDE, but the outside wasn't coated by resin.

600267_523961210948210_398027452_n.jpg

558920_523961250948206_1699128197_n.jpg

Enjoy!

Where will you buy the gold paint and what brand in the Phils????

Thanks man! :thumbsup Oh and I sent you a reply man. My facebook's back and running. :love

Haha. Yeah no kiddin', my JARVIS-es are costly to run! :cry Thanks man! Sure just inform me once you're here :love

Thanks torx! :thumbsup Unfortunately I'm my own worst critic, and I'm planning to redo some parts. :cry

Thanks doc! :thumbsup And just to let you know, the mk8 gloves you made became my reference and inspiration for mine! :cool

Thank you! More to come :love

Thanks davey. :love

Thanks! The helmet's gonna take a little while though, I'm planning to make this suit's partner as well, if 'ya know what I mean :love

Thanks! The references are really a pain in the arse. Seriously! :thumbsup

THank you! :cool

THanks! Don't worry, there's more comin'. :cool

Anyway, as I said previously, I'm my own worst critic when it comes to my work/s and projects, and if possible, I always aim for the closest to the suit. I'm currently looking for the correct gold, as sir ProjectEarth advised and based on my own research as well, it should be champagne or light gold. So that's next on my list. Currently though, I'm redoing the abs. I'm not satisfied with its overall shape. This is what I have so far.

382125_521384807872517_6593621_n.jpg

Hopefully, this gets done faster. :cool

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Prototype helmet 11/30

The helmet looks great! And the boot are totally crazy!!
Nice job!! Wanna see a picture with all the suit on!! ;-)

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Prototype helmet 11/30

the helmet looks good bro

Thanks! It was a rush build. Practically made it over a 3-day period. But still looks good though. :behave

The helmet looks great! And the boot are totally crazy!!
Nice job!! Wanna see a picture with all the suit on!! ;-)

Haha no worries. Here are some pictures. I had a ton of fun wearing the suit. Everyone still recognized me as Iron Man. I was invited as the host or emcee for the local event, good thing I brought my tablet. I asked the organizers if I could play the trailer first through their projector then afterwards I would make my entrance onto the stage. If you were there at that moment, it felt great. No, greater than great.:) I heard them say "He build it already? The movie's not 'til next year! :facepalm :love"

DonRobert was also there. Was really glad he was there as he helped me with some parts that need to be redone/improved. But overall, I'm quite satisfied with the result. The palm/fingers wasn't used for long and the lights in the faceplate hasn't been installed yet, the arc reactor was just a 5$ flashlight I bought inside the mall since my therealstark arc reactor hasn't been shipped yet [my grandma's still holding it for me while waiting for the mclean print I ordered so I could have them at the same time :rolleyes]

Anyway sorry for the long drama. Here are the pics. Enjoy :cool

P.S : The girl in the asuna suit is my wife and I'm still looking for whole body shots of me inside the suit.

149178_10151381175978825_1890234433_n.jpg

67735_10151381176703825_389879925_n.jpg

305961_10151381176838825_2027736214_n.jpg

47272_10151381176953825_1304390044_n.jpg

The guy who took pictures with me is this one. He's also a member here. Unfortunately he wasn't able to wear his warmachine armor. His warmachine pics can be seen in his public album. => ariesGodofWar <=
http://www.therpf.com/members/ariesgodofwar/

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Full suit On! 11/30

O_O wow!! man! JAW DROPPING F*#KING GOOD!!! unbelievable and very talented. Everyone here are still in the process of making one and you're already done. Just AMAZING!!

Re: Iron Man 3 Suit Attempt [PIC HEAVY] : Full suit On! 11/30

OOOOH YES!!! It looks really great!!! It must been really an experience to be there at the stage!! Congrats!!! Fantastic built!!
AWESOME!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back