Arkham City Catwoman Goggles

Madiwearsprada

To be more specific i am making a catwoman costume with basic inspiration from Arkham Catwoman/Adam Hughes/New 52 ... all of these specifically inclue a type of red lensed goggle. I have been on multiple sites for the hunt and am seriously looking for help!!! Ebay is currently held up in the Dark Knight Rises Catwoman costume and i have yet to find an onlie store selling the full costume including..COWL GOGGLES etc.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
To be more specific i am making a catwoman costume with basic inspiration from Arkham Catwoman/Adam Hughes/New 52 ... all of these specifically inclue a type of red lensed goggle. I have been on multiple sites for the hunt and am seriously looking for help!!! Ebay is currently held up in the Dark Knight Rises Catwoman costume and i have yet to find an onlie store selling the full costume including..COWL GOGGLES etc.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Catwoman Goggles Made to Order by Peachykiki on Etsy

Last edited by a moderator:
@ reggiethemutt:
i have contacted reeves about the cowl, but he will not scupt the goggles and he suggested ebay but upon looking ebay is flooded with dark knight rises goggles and none that resemble the goggles that i am searching for.

the goggles from etsy that Contec gave me the link to: they show as sold on the site and i have contacted her mutiple times and have recieved NO reply, currently panic striken searching for any other type of goggle that i can DIY due to the urgentcy being this close to halloween :facepalm :cry

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back