Green Arrow from Arrow TV show.

What is the product name of:
01) The hood?
02) The jacket?
03) The trousers?
04) The quiver?
05) The boots?
Also, how did you attach the hood to the jacket and how did you make it so that the arrows stayed on your arm?
Finally, what was the cost for all of this?
If you could reply, then that would be amazing.
Thanks
Aaron

hi, i just saw this and i gotta give serious props bro....well played.....but as spidey asked is it possible to get all the info on prices and a step by step on how you made it please??

Hood: Custom made, cotton fabric. Worked with a seamstress to build it based on the few available picture before the show aired. Trim is made of green canvas from a military sea bag. Attached to jacket with double sided fabric tape. ($50)
Jacket: Ebay find. It was too light a color green so I darkened it with shoe polish. ($120)
Trousers: Kenneth Cole green leather. ($40 thrift store)
Quiver: Took a black leather off the shelf quiver and wrapped it in green canvas from a military sea bag. Straps are made from belts I had on hand. ($40)
Wrist Darts: Used an archery arm guard and glued onto it rubber arrow brackets from a quiver. The darts are wooden dowel fitted with hunting tips (dulled). Dyed feathers green and cut grooves in the dowel to fit them in. ($30)
Boots: Military surplus. Started tan, but dyed green. The cuff at the top is green pleather simply attached with velcro. (free)
Bow: Polaris 48" youth bow, sanded, fitted with hinges and a boat cleat. Handle wrapped with leather. Bow decorated with symbols burned in with a wood burning pen. ($200)

Sorry I didn't think to keep a project log and take photos while I was building the suit. Let me know if you need anything else

you asked if i wanted anything else....well i still want to buy it but thats impossible, so IF possible, can you send me links to the ebay seller who sold the jacket....thats the best place to start i think

Kind of off topic but I wonder if they'll use the Green Arrow from this tv show for the Justice League movie or if they'll reinvent Green Arrow specifically for that movie. I think a tv-movie cross over like that would be interesting.

I think that would be good for a greater DC universe cohesiveness. The new Marvel SHIELD TV show is supposedly going to have it's cast pop up in future Marvel movies.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I love your take on the latest green arrow from the cw tv show. Your images match very well.. I know the original is many leather. Good job.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back