Green Arrow from Arrow TV show.

I am currently looking at buying a less expensive Oneida bow and modify it to look similar. I know someone making a 1:1 wooden replica of the Eagle and it looks fantastic....

- - - Updated - - -

I used cedar arrows with feather fletchings.

What are your arrows made of?

What did you look up on Ebay to finally find the jacket I have looked everywhere and cant seen to find a similar jacket. Thanks in advance.

So I have pretty much given up on trying to buy a green jacket/pants combo. I have found the jacket but no pants. My next thought was to buy black leather and try to dye it. My leather dying skills are currently at zero though and have been reading that it is difficult to dye leather. I had a friend spray paint a leather jacket once and it turned out well. It was mostly a black jacket with some blue leather and he painted the blue to a black. It has held up for two years. Any suggestions? Keep looking for a matching green leather, dye, or paint?

Hey! I was wondering where you have purchased that base ball bat grip that is on your bow? I have found it online but Everytime I order it I just get a plain tan grip! I want that vintage look including the perforated holes in the leather. It would be a great help if you can find out! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

The leather strap is baseball bat grip.

Hey! I was wondering where you have purchased that base ball bat grip that is on your bow? I have found it online but Everytime I order it I just get a plain tan grip! I want that vintage look including the perforated holes in the leather. It would be a great help if you can find out! Thanks!

Costume looks great. Im starting my own costume to wear to the South Texas ComicCon in April. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully it will turn out well.

The grip I bought was also tan...I painted it a darker brown, and then aged it with some stain. Hope this helps!

The leather strap is baseball bat grip.

Hey, I'm in the middle of buying a costume as I can't make it in time. Could you tell me where you bought it from please? I'm making the bow from scratch though due to this forum :)

Also how'd the bow building come along?

I got it on ebay. I took a break from working on the bow but I'm going to get back on it.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a leather jacket that go well for an Arrow costume? I've been searching for a while now and have had no luck. Would a black leather one work with some sort of green spray/tint?

I don't think there are many green leather jackets + pants available. As the OP mentioned he bought black ones IIRC.

I'm about to buy this Ebay costume

It's not 100% accurate in terms of colour but it's close enough.

I'm just going to get some green spray paint of something and change it to more of a green colour when I receive it.

His doesn't look full black though, it looks like it has a slight green tint to it. Won't buy a costume, I'd rather make one myself.

I may buy that and ask them to keep the green fabric off, and add my own - because it doesn't look thaaat great. Other than that though, found one for around £90, I'd be more than willing to spend that haha! Thanks guys!

Yea one reviewer said teh lighter green hood/shoulder piece is a separate piece and is not sewn to the rest of the suit, so I would recommend crafting your own as well, as I felt it was too light in color as well.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back