Green Arrow from Arrow TV show.

I actually bought several different cleats before I got the right one. All off Ebay. Only could find it in chrome so I had to paint it. The hinges are called Box Strap hinges.

quick question, where did you get the hinges and the boat cleat? they're dead on

I actually bought 3 different boat cleats for the handle. The one that you linked to is one of the first I bought. It was too narrow for my hand to fit into. The second I bought was too long. The third, which I found in the clearance bin of a Boater's World fit just right.

i found the part that he uses as a knuckle duster on the bow. its a brass straight pattern deck fairlead. i found a pretty inexpensive one at Davey & Company Bronze Deck Fairleads - Straight Pattern. also if anyone's interested, i believe the broadhead tips he's using on his arrows are Zwickey Archery, Inc. 5/16" Eskilite 135 - gr. i found them at Zwickey Brroadhead Black Diamo - 892578, Broadheads at Sportsman's Guide. hope this helps some people

I had a local seamstress make me the hood. Unfortunately I don't have a pattern or anything for it. If she wasn't able to I was going to modify one of the Assassin's Creed hoods that they sell for cosplay.

First off, great work!

Any chance you have the sewing pattern for the hood or just some good advice?

nice work!
2 questions.
you have the symbols of the bow to scratch it down in me?
the pants. can you send me the molds that you use to make yours?

thanks!

Here is a reference photo of the real bow from the show. Hope it helps with the symbols. I used a wood burning pen to carve mine in. Not sure I understand what molds you are looking for...

19058-reference-photo-real-prop-bow.jpg

nice work!
2 questions.
you have the symbols of the bow to scratch it down in me?
the pants. can you send me the molds that you use to make yours?

thanks!

I like the concept of this show. I am very impressed from this show and i like all the episodes of this show. Now i am excited to watch next episode (Episode 10) of this show.

Loved the costume you made. For your bow did you use the same door hinges for the arrow rest and what type of tape did you use to wrap it with along with giving it that aged worn look?

On the real prop bow the box strap hinges for the arrow rest and at the arm mounting are the same size. On the Polaris bow that I used, the section where the arrow rest mounts would not accommodate the the larger size hinge, so I used a smaller one. For the wrap I use a tightly wrapped wax string. Couldn't tell from the photos what it is really made out of on his bow.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back